New Vehicle For MP

Jacob94

Suggestion Name:Ford F150 SVT Raptor 
Suggestion Description: New Pickup Trucks For Admins And Civ's 
Any example images:Down Below  
Why should it be added?:Because the Scout car is getting old since it is in both ets and ats and it is a European car in American truck simulator how nice would it be to have a ford svt raptor both for civs and admins the raptor is placed on the scouts chassis anyway same thing.

ford-f150-svt-raptor-v2-1-ats.jpeg

ford-f150-svt-raptor-v-2-2-1_1.jpg

1161-ford-f-150-raptor-fix-and-addon_1.jpg

ats-ford-f-150-svt-raptor-1-30-x.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Hello @kenworth_20023

Thank you so much for your suggestion! We are always open to hear new suggestions and ideas from our community! I see you suggested to add a new car to our multiplayer :D Even though it looks cool this is frequently asked.

In this topic we have all the topics which are frequently asked, including your suggestion

In addition to the above-mentioned things, the following ideas were already proposed:

Adding new cars for everyone/staff 

<https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/43039-renew-mp-cars/&amp;tab=comments#comment-417010> -

As this is already proposed we see this suggestion as mentioned before and answered. Since this should answer your suggestion I will close this topic. If you have any questions about this, feel free to let me know :)

//Rejected