Issues since 1.35

ADeadGuyUK

Hey All, firstly apologise if this is the wrong section, most were grayed out!? I have 2 related issues, firstly when I hit the tab button my frames plummet from 60 (Vsync) to around 30, this is particularly noticeable for anyone behind me who suddenly get a face full of my trailer. I am told this is known issue but wanted to add it to my second and biggest issue.

I found tonight that my GPU (GTX 1080 Founders) was sitting over 90% most of the game, this became more noticeable during my stream when anything else happened such as a follow...etc. Before we go down the "your streaming is the cause" route, I have 2 GPU's, main one 1080 is for gaming and screens, the second 1070 is dedicated to streaming and was sitting at around 8% all night for streaming. My game setting are mainly high but I can run other much more demanding games in Ultra with out a hickup so not sure why TruckersMP is eating up my 1080, tested in single player and average around 50% GPU even in the same profile / location / truck...etc so defo a MP issue.  

The Tab menu bug is a bug but the GPU maxed out is a massive issue, has anyone else got this or found similar since the update? 

Cheers
Deady

I also ran into the same issue today on ETS2 EU#2. GTX 1080 FTW here. I have reported it in our staff area. I assumed my issue was isolated, but apparently it's not. Thanks for posting this.

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

I have the same issue. When I play on DX11 i get less fps, and my game lags alot more. Also when I press the TAB menu the game freezes for a couple of seconds which is very irritating and not good. I changed to DX9 again and there is no issue. However, I hope this gets fixed so I can go back to DX11. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello There;

As your topic has been inactive for over 14 days, we are archiving your topic. Due to the fact our forums are a busy place, we archive topics that are inactive for 2 weeks to help keep just those topics that are truly active for our community.

If you have any further questions or comments, or wish for your topic to be unarchived don't be afraid to contact me.  

//Moved to Archive

Archived