Can i use this Triple Trailer? (Why im getting Kicked?)

SamotnyWilk2003

Question

Hi, 

Me and my Friend have made a Triple Trailer, which is collection of B-Double + HCT (Picture). We have seen Rules before doing it and it should be not against Rules. But still want to ask if its possible to drive without Kicked or Banned.

On The Trailer we had mixed 2 Trailers combination, HCT and B-Double. Thats allowed on The server ( Using non-default trailer combinations (trailers must have space between them and not clip into each other))

And it contain not more than 3 trailers. 2x full-size trailers (HCT) and 1x Mid-size Trailer, (Trailer form B-Double) So that should be not against the Rules. ( Trailer combinations must only contain up to 3 cargo carrying trailers (dolly trailers do not count towards this). 3 full-size trailers are not allowed to be used in ETS2 due to the autokick system.

And the Trailers Chain Type is HCT.

So i can use it Legally? or?  

Thanks in Advance! ;)

20190621221355_1.jpg

9 answers to this question

Hello, I think this topic will help you

Kind Regards,

mexiumut

steam-512.png Steam Profile | blogger-2.png ETS2 and ATS Mods blog for TruckersMP

Languages: turkey.png Turkish and English usa.png

Veteran Driver VI

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Volvo 750HP | Scania 750HP

3.2§ Trailer combinations must only contain up to 3 cargo carrying trailers (dolly trailers do not count towards this). 3 full-size trailers are not allowed to be used in ETS2 due to the autokick system.

I think the second part is the reason. Triple (half/half/full trailer) is already slightly longer then HTC. I can only imagine this is even longer, so mayby there is automatic kick if trailer reach certain size(long) ? Also, is it working in SP, no invisible collisions or anything?

In last rules update there is no info regarding chain type having to be the same,  i think. So that should not be a problem, i hope so

Was the autokick instant, or after some time?

I mean, i tried in garage (while in MP) combinations of half box/half box/overweight ship trailer    or     half/half/half triple trailer  or  flatbed (with locomotive) + overweight ship trailer.And i was not auto-kicked. So far. 

Hello There!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.
If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM me or our support team members, we will open this again.
Thanks to all for participation!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive