Double Trailers on Restricted Area

Chris Kodiak

Hello Truckers! 

Since the new version 1.35. for TruckersMP is out, there are many changes! 

As you may know, there are "RESTRICTED ZONE FOR DOUBLE TRAILERS" as you can see in the News Blog 126.

When entering such an area, you will receive an in-game warning that you are being kicked if you continue to drive in that direction with your double trailer. In that...

What I mean by that, it still works, but not more than a hundred percent because of the newer double trailers!

I see that many are using them in the "restricted zone" or directly on the Calais - Duisburg road, still when the traffic is high!
Many say, TruckersMP got rid of the rule but you still get kicked with a standard double trailer.

jhnr6j6jnr.PNG.1681b4715775f36fbcc6d8f7bd08e6ee.PNG4z54z5z.PNG.2c7289a312ab9c80aad2cb56534d8f52.PNG4zt4zt5h5.PNG.0970731ed7cd86c5464ae4531f7822ad.PNG

Thats some quotes in pictures lol.

Is that just a bug perhaps the newer double trailers or just a removed step?

To be honest, I wouldn't get annoyed when the restricted areas gets removed but still it can get worse on high dense traffic like sometimes on Duisburg - Calais road.

What do you all think about it? Is it just a bug and how would you think about when the zones get removed?

To be fair, I’ve driven behind several double trailers driving down C-D since 1.35 released and they’ve been no issue, it’s still those with no trailer Who tend to troll more.

The big question you have to ask is, is C-D road really going to be worse with doubles? Especially as on a normal daily basis, it’s got its fair share of trolls in cars, trucks with no trailer and trucks with a trailer.

Look at it this way, if a troll with a double rams you, chances are they’re going to end up either flipped over, jack knifed or wedged over a guardrail, yet you in a single just push on no issues. 

Whats more dangerous really is heavy loads on C-D although they’re easy to drive, the weight means you need to stay slow and the top heavy feel of the load makes them so vulnerable to roll, so to a troll, they’re an easy target, especially when there’s a large queue behind them, that’s bonus points. Whereas a double, is just a longer version of a normal trailer, so it has similar physics to a normal load, so it’s still quite difficult to flip a double.

Hi! Is already working on this issue. We just have to be patient. good roads, nice day!:)

Update: 

TruckersMP Announcement

⚠️We have noticed that there have been some issues with the double trailer restriction zone since TMP was updated to support 1.35. We want to confirm that we do have plans to remove the restriction zone as soon as possible however we do not have an ETA of when this will happen.⚠️

76561198318912719.png

5 hours ago, Cobra94 said:

In my opinion they should remove this option and do a restricted area again, because C-D road is know forma crashing and dangerous driving, with the double trailer is impossible to drive in C-D, especially Duisburg with more than 100 people now

exactly they should remouve.

while we those skoda, reckless driving, etc  ban 2 days for 3 or 4 times (for me must be banned 1 month)

and say doubles trailer are dangerous. pff

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/13/2019 at 8:41 PM, [A.G]>001<SHI G*Nameplate said:

Double trailers in Calais are really dangerous.:angry:

For r****s that dont use them corectly :) ive personaly driven meny times double and HCT there and had no issues B), only times that i got problems were as*****s that overtake me and cut me off or bump into me intentionaly to make me crash :mellow::unsure: jerks

• 2 weeks later...

The update of 1.35 or 1.34 just writes that you can take and ouble B on your way to Holland. But in MP, this has come in Calais. For the B-double and htc dorses, calais please be banned and used only in their locations.

On 7/13/2019 at 6:30 AM, burppp said:

But i still see people with triples. But why?

Some people says "This trailer is Bannable" but ive read the rules and HCT are allowed.

Those player with triples eventually got banned.

Well, you may not exceed the lenght of a HCT trailer, also you cant have any clipping parts. Not sure about this combination though.

Archived