MaskedFerret's Photo/Videography Portfolio! :3

ZakYeen

I'VE FINALLY GRADUATED FROM HIGH SCHOOL!

And what better way to celebrate than to get back into the media scene here on TuckersMP! I used to work with the likes of Motion Media and Virtual Videography, working on projects for various events and VTC's, but I decided to leave and take a break to focus on my studies! I've now graduated and finished all my exams, meaning for the next few months I have a lot of time to dedicate to my new YouTube channel, and a few other "projects" (More on that soon, I'm definitely not planning on making a radio or anything  ;3). But, lets focus on this portfolio. I want this to be a place where I can showcase all my work for those around my who like what I make, and what better way to do so than to make my own album here! I really hope you guys enjoy it!

BELOW ARE SOME EXAMPLES AS TO WHAT TO EXPECT:

WmuzAI1.jpg

snupzcH.jpg

I1oo672.jpg

vgPskpZ.jpg

s7sBgAz.jpg

ALL ENTRIES INTO THIS THREAD IS IN A ROLEPLAY STYLE.

• ZakYeen changed the title to MaskedFerret's Photo/Videography Portfolio! :3

Trip Report: 1

Date: 21/6/19

Route: Amsterdam - Eindhoven

Goods: Pastries and other tasty foods! (Yum!)

I was called in by a wholesaler at the last minute. The needed a batch of delicious goods, such as pastries, bread, cakes and (most importantly!) Stroopwafels to be delivered to a Jumbo, in a small, quaint residential area, just outside the centre of Eindhoven. Along the way I took the opportunity to take some photos of my new beauty, a Scania T730 6-Series. Decked out with plenty of lights, my two favorite flags and some Michelin Men to top it all off! I arrived with plenty of time to spare, and even got to take home a few small boxes of Stroopwafels for free! I really gotta thank the manager, Jens Van Sijde, for that one!

Attached Photos:

VlHPcNV.jpg

qYZfIKP.jpg

cSqzkRm.jpg

6Y4AtDo.jpg

Y2wwRqm.jpg

XELaUs3.jpg

GQNuNIu.jpg

Via @KeesBakkerNV on (not actually) Twitter:

Kees Bakker NV just purchased its new fleet of DAF XF105 Heavy Haul trucks, which, alongside our older Scania R730 8X4's will be used for the haulage of heavy and special cargoes. Thanks to MaskedFerret (AKA DuskieBun) for the photos! Seen here leaving the dealership in Eindhoven, bound for Rotterdam for its first load!

BiCtPl5.jpg

Q21pAox.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived