Graphics Mode for ETS 2 and ATS

Hawkmusen

Question

9 answers to this question

Guest Cowie

Hi there,

I am very sorry to inform you that there are currently no graphic modifications for American or Euro Truck Simulator that will function as expected on TruckersMP. The supported mods list is very short and only a select few mods will actually work or are allowed to be used on the TruckersMP Servers. I understand that this message may be disappointing to you, however, I hope this helps answer your question.

Sincerely,

-ccowie

Hello @KaizeNG,

Unfortunately ReShade and SweetFX are not fully compatible with DX11 at this stage. If you follow the topic linked above, for example, you can see a file called "d3d9.dll" in it and that file only works with DX9. However, if you're still interested in trying to get ReShade working with DX11 somehow, I'd suggest you to have a look at this answer on the SCS Software's forum (note that the files of that ReShade present are not exactly the same as on the Turokarima's topic). And if you don't want to mess up with the files, I'd highly recommend only using ReShade with DX9 at this point. 

Also; If you still want to use ReShade with DX9 rather than the vanilla graphics with DX11, I'd suggest you to follow this tutorial on YouTube as it's more up to date than the Turokarima's tutorial on the forum.