Lag spike when opening player list + no player horns

Tumleren

Question

Hi

With TMP update to 1.35, I am now getting lag spikes when opening the player list near other players.
This has never happened before, only sometimes when loading other players' trucks. Is this a known issue?
My ETS2 is installed on an SSD, with an i5-8600k and GTX 1080Ti, so I can't see what the problem should be.

I also don't believe I can hear other players' horns - it's enabled in MP settings, but I haven't heard any while playing after the update, so I can only assume it's not working.

• Like 1

4 answers to this question

Hello,

I don't have any information for you about the lag spikes issue, if you are using direct x 11 then i would recommend you go back to direct x 9, additionally if you genuinley feel that this is a bug then you can contact Support via this link https://truckersmp.com/support/ticket/create - Choose in the category 'Bug Report'.

For the second issue, the horning issue is currently a problem for all users that are using the latest TruckersMP version and 1.35, i also have noticed that I haven't been hearing horns anymore. I think by now the developers have already been notified of the issue and that it will be fixed in a future update to the TMP client.

Kind Regards,

Sentinel

23 hours ago, Sentinel_ said:

I don't have any information for you about the lag spikes issue, if you are using direct x 11 then i would recommend you go back to direct x 9, additionally if you genuinley feel that this is a bug then you can contact Support via this link https://truckersmp.com/support/ticket/create - Choose in the category 'Bug Report'.

I don't think I'm using DX11, I'm just using the MP client. Haven't changed any settings since 1.35.

I recorded a quick video to show examples. These aren't all so bad (except one), but it shows the issue - check the graph in the top-left corner. It shows the time between each frame. High spike = lag.

23 hours ago, Sentinel_ said:

For the second issue, the horning issue is currently a problem for all users that are using the latest TruckersMP version and 1.35, i also have noticed that I haven't been hearing horns anymore. I think by now the developers have already been notified of the issue and that it will be fixed in a future update to the TMP client.

Thanks, wasn't sure if I was the only one with that problem

Hello There!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.
If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM me or our support team members, we will open this again.
Thanks to all for participation!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive