Ch4d

Poll: Where should be double trailers be allowed?

Poll: Where should be double trailers be allowed?  

243 members have voted

1. 1. Where should be double trailers be allowed?

• Remove the restricted zone already!
    • Dont allow only on C-D road.
    • Dont allow in C-D road, calais, duisburg.
    • Right side of germany and netherlands allowed (left part not allowed double trailers)

The doubles should be allowed period.

Trolls? They can block the road with a single trailer and truck so it doesnt matter.

Seriously double trailers should be added in germany and netherlands.

Share this topic.

• Upvote 3

I'm leaning on to having the restriction zone minimised to just Calais-Duisburg road and Duisburg, Calais needs to remain open to doubles due to it being a ferry/train area.

But i'm also leaning to having doubles allowed on Calais-Duisburg road and Duisburg but HCT/Triples not allowed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, SgtBreadStick said:

I'm leaning on to having the restriction zone minimised to just Calais-Duisburg road and Duisburg, Calais needs to remain open to doubles due to it being a ferry/train area.

But i'm also leaning to having doubles allowed on Calais-Duisburg road and Duisburg but HCT/Triples not allowed.

Thats what iam also thinking idk Why your for example not allowed in Dortmund or Kassel. Makes no sense for me personally. But okay :/

• Upvote 1

for me it's a good thing to not allowed them on C-D Road, Calais, Lilles, Brussel, Duisburg and Dortmund. For those who want to go to UK with Double or more then go take the Ferries Lines: Roscoff to Plymouth, Rotterdam+Esbjerg to Grimsby or Amsterdam to Newcastle-Upon-Tyne . Trains and Ferries from Calais to Dover or Felixstowe aren't a suitable place for double or more especially in the case of the train

19 minutes ago, [GER] 015IronTiger015 said:

Thats what iam also thinking idk Why your for example not allowed in Dortmund or Kassel. Makes no sense for me personally. But okay :/

Duisburg is most populated and prone to being stuck and is a very small city while Calais is not, it is quite big and wide enough for doubles.

Hence why i said Duisburg and C-D, not other areas. Right now even with doubles/triples restricted people still get stuck and cause blocks there.

It's just what i personally think would be suitable, doesn't mean it should be like that. :)

I think it would be best if the Devs say it's ok to use them everywhere - at your own risk on C-D though. (Maybe including a kick if the double, or if allowed HCT or tripple trailer is in a causing unnecessary problems.) 

Because if SCS is even making it usable the way it is now, why not also accept it in TMP?

• Upvote 3

I used C-D road 2 or 3 times in all my years and its pure chaos hahaha, allowing doubles there would be even worst but... like other people said, trolls already can block the road with a simple trailer so, no sense to not allow them everywhere.

• Upvote 3

I think double trailers should stay banned only on C-D and allowed everyone else. I don't want to get hit by someone who can't control his truck with double trailers going 150. 

Remove the restricted zone already!!!

This rule should be removed because we have right to drive with it in game by developers, so please remove this restriction in MP !

• Upvote 1

I think we should be able to ride without any trailer or city restrictions. When there is a troll, just eject it from the server. But I think cities like Calais should be much more monitored by the administrators. They are very little present on the game I think.

Remove restricted zone for all!

Maybe add new restricted zone to CD road for most banned or hazzard driving player. :)

Or add AI traffic (RIP Calais-Duisburg) :D

1 hour ago, MarkON said:

Look this:

I'm guessing this is also why the Kenworth Trucks cargo in ATS kicks us when trying to select it.  I tried looking around the forums to see if anyone's posted about that but haven't seen anything about it.

I'd rather have it restricted on only c-d road because doubles/triples will just be a huge issue, because they are slow and take way too much space. I'm already fed up with people having 310hp and 61t on c-d road, causing lots of backup in traffic.

So, anywhere but c-d.

I play with HCT CD road 3days...

crash counter:

70% cars!

20% truck without trailer high speed

10% other

0%! with other double/triple trailer

maybe lucky?