Poll: Where should be double trailers be allowed?

MakeMe

Poll: Where should be double trailers be allowed?  

248 members have voted

1. 1. Where should be double trailers be allowed?

• Remove the restricted zone already!
    • Dont allow only on C-D road.
    • Dont allow in C-D road, calais, duisburg.
    • Right side of germany and netherlands allowed (left part not allowed double trailers)

Restriction does not make sense. ETS2 does not have enough challenges so driving doubles makes it more interesting. C-D road should not have any restrictions because everybody likes when road is busy. Cars and reckless racers are the ones that cause all problems and such players should face longer bans. Trolls and ones that don't even know how to drive single trailer won't be a problem on D-C because they will likely get stuck on fence while exiting terminal :)

On 6/21/2019 at 12:30 AM, ØuskilleЯ said:

I'd rather have it restricted on only c-d road because doubles/triples will just be a huge issue, because they are slow and take way too much space. I'm already fed up with people having 310hp and 61t on c-d road, causing lots of backup in traffic.

So, anywhere but c-d.

well the C-D road is signed for a large section at 60 km/h, and 80km/h in some areas.   The thing is, its a twisty road and busy so really you shouldnt be going more than 60km/h anyway.  after all rules are we must obey the road signs, which if that means 60km/h then we must do 60km/h, and as for solid lines, THOU SHALT NOT CROSS except to get around a starionary vehicle, and only then when it is safe to do so.  Too many think that road is a raceway!

58 minutes ago, Explore Transport said:

after all rules are we must obey the road signs

IIRC, some years ago the TruckersMP rules stated that all national traffic laws have to be followed.
Unfortunately, it has been eliminated from the rules. Probably because we have minors behind thw steering wheels..

Nowadays, it would conflict with others rules anyway. For example, nobody must obey the speed limit road signs if a maximum speed of 150kph is allowed. But anybody can obey the speed limit road signs. Even if it seems that the majority of players does not care too much.

Rules marked with an Asterisk (*) do not apply on servers with '[Freeroam]' in their title. Traffic laws and road signage must be obeyed. This means European road laws and signage must be followed in ETS2 and American road laws and signage must be followed in ATS. Failure to adhere to the respective road laws and signage could result in a ban.

ITS STILL THERE

https://truckersmp.com/rules

On 6/19/2019 at 8:18 PM, Jemo said:

I think double trailers should stay banned only on C-D and allowed everyone else. I don't want to get hit by someone who can't control his truck with double trailers going 150. 

When someone can't control his truck with 150 km/h it doesn't matter if he have a normal trailer, a double or a triple trailer - or no trailer.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello There;

As your topic has been inactive for over 14 days, we are archiving your topic. Due to the fact our forums are a busy place, we archive topics that are inactive for 2 weeks to help keep just those topics that are truly active for our community.

If you have any further questions or comments, or wish for your topic to be unarchived don't be afraid to contact me.  :wub:

//Moved to Archive

Archived