Poll: Where should be double trailers be allowed?

MakeMe

Poll: Where should be double trailers be allowed?  

248 members have voted

1. 1. Where should be double trailers be allowed?

• Remove the restricted zone already!
    • Dont allow only on C-D road.
    • Dont allow in C-D road, calais, duisburg.
    • Right side of germany and netherlands allowed (left part not allowed double trailers)

2 minutes ago, SgtBreadStick said:

I'm leaning on to having the restriction zone minimised to just Calais-Duisburg road and Duisburg, Calais needs to remain open to doubles due to it being a ferry/train area.

But i'm also leaning to having doubles allowed on Calais-Duisburg road and Duisburg but HCT/Triples not allowed.

Thats what iam also thinking idk Why your for example not allowed in Dortmund or Kassel. Makes no sense for me personally. But okay :/

Guest Thibault [FR-JP]

for me it's a good thing to not allowed them on C-D Road, Calais, Lilles, Brussel, Duisburg and Dortmund. For those who want to go to UK with Double or more then go take the Ferries Lines: Roscoff to Plymouth, Rotterdam+Esbjerg to Grimsby or Amsterdam to Newcastle-Upon-Tyne . Trains and Ferries from Calais to Dover or Felixstowe aren't a suitable place for double or more especially in the case of the train

19 minutes ago, [GER] 015IronTiger015 said:

Thats what iam also thinking idk Why your for example not allowed in Dortmund or Kassel. Makes no sense for me personally. But okay :/

Duisburg is most populated and prone to being stuck and is a very small city while Calais is not, it is quite big and wide enough for doubles.

Hence why i said Duisburg and C-D, not other areas. Right now even with doubles/triples restricted people still get stuck and cause blocks there.

It's just what i personally think would be suitable, doesn't mean it should be like that. :)

cmgeow.pngbanner

I think it would be best if the Devs say it's ok to use them everywhere - at your own risk on C-D though. (Maybe including a kick if the double, or if allowed HCT or tripple trailer is in a causing unnecessary problems.) 

Because if SCS is even making it usable the way it is now, why not also accept it in TMP?

I'd rather have it restricted on only c-d road because doubles/triples will just be a huge issue, because they are slow and take way too much space. I'm already fed up with people having 310hp and 61t on c-d road, causing lots of backup in traffic.

So, anywhere but c-d.

Archived