About Double Tralier on Calais-Duisburg

Question

6 answers to this question

Due to the sheer amount of traffic that is already there adding double trailers into the mix will almost surely cause even more problems.  So in my opinion I'll (personally) be amazed if they let them use that particular road. So to answer your question (in my view) No, they'll probably not allow it.

Regards

Hello @Air Canada Cargo

The Calais-Duisburg road acts the same as every other road in ETS2. The only problem is that everyone loves to use it and it gets very crowded.

Using that information, it is most likely allowed on the C-D road. I would just recommend being very careful if you're using it, as it would be more common to get into a crash if you (or somebody around you) is driving recklessly.

Also, I'm not even sure if double trailer jobs go into France or not (they probably do).

Hope this helped (and enjoy the new update),

POVGamer

Dear @Air Canada Cargo

Since this topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply,i will move this topic to Inactive Topics.

if you still need any help,feel free to DM me or other support team members,we will open this again!

Thanks for all participation!

Thank you for your understanding!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive