0.2.2.6.1 Released

mwl4

FIXED

Anyone know how to fix 'Connection refused. You are using an Invalid Client'??
I'm on the latest update and have no updates in the launcher?

image.png.b93d07914bef130a642ca08e1dfd3898.png

[11:16:14] Connecting to Simulation 1 server...
[11:16:15] Connection established (position in queue: 0).
[11:16:20] Connection refused. You are using an invalid client.
[11:16:20] You should redownload the mod through the launcher.
[13:38:17] Connecting to Simulation 1 server...
[13:38:18] Connection established (position in queue: 9).
[13:38:18] Connection refused. You are using an invalid client.
[13:38:18] You should redownload the mod through the launcher.

After one month I stopped the project "Roleplay" now..

It is nearly unimpossible to roleplay when everytime someone is tailgating, crashing inside you, speeding and reckless driving (includes stupid overtaking actions).

3 of 10 World of Trucks contracts I had to start again -.-

I don't know what the old roleplayers from the old Simulation-Server think about the current update. From their point of view it's not "Road to simulation", it seems that this is more "Road to Idiotism".

Put together the roleplayers from the old Simulation-Server with all those idiots from the old #EU2-Server to a new "Simulation"-Server was not a good idea, I think.

If you really want to roleplay, you have to drive on  empty roads or on the Simulation-2-Server with less activity.

I like every update of TMP which i want for TMP to decrease speed limit to 90km/h to be more realistic cause many players still driving crazy in roads which is unrealistic / non simulation anymore. Also Support for DirectX 11 renderer (experimental) ??? You really dont care if some player's laptops / pc's cant support / run DX11? Have you think about that? I believe with DX11 more lags more collisions ^^

I thought that TMP is running DX9 but now i re-checked update i've seen the reason why people lagging.

hEaBM7a.png

IT-TECH • PC-TECH • DESIGNER • DEVELOPER • GAMER • EMPLOYEE OF ETO • STECH • PROMOTER • YOUTUBER

4 hours ago, KruszekPL said:

ETS2... This happens to me after todays patch :(

ets2_20190810_121230_00.png.283c8ca1041a61ffd39814f493dfc64e.png

This is a known issue and the developers are working to fix it.

Please use Help section in the future because it is not the place:

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/55-help/

• Like 1

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG] 

3 hours ago, falcokimi said:

sziasztok.a következök a problémák az ets 2-nél márt régota.a sebesség korlátozásoknál a kormányos embereknél pl a logitech g29-nél.a váltó sebességet nem lehet kihasználni csak 5.sebességet a 6-kat márt nem lehet,most le korlátozták nem rég 110-re ott márt csak 4-dik sebességbe tudok közlekedni,ez igy nem buli,az bisztos a játék élményt rontja.Bármit csinálok nem tudtam beállítani hogy jo legyen.Második probléma az hogy oké hogy csináltak arcade servert ahol kitudod használni a sebesség váltot és max sebességel tudsz menni,de abba a tudatba vagy hogy nem tudsz nekimenni a másiknak igy a játék élmény márt nem olyan jo.110 kolátozáshoz vissza térve.az meg azért nem megfelelő mert a fuvart nem tudod gyorsanbban le szállítani ha valakinek ugy jo,vagy ugy jobban élvezi ha gyorsabban mehet a játékos,vagy esetleg az idö szorit.ats-nél is van probléma bár nem mindenkinél,dropol lagol a föleg ha városba érek akor.nem rég vettem meg az ats,de nálam ez probléma merült fel.Teljesen uj gépem van,egyedül a videokari használt 1070 gtx msi,és ez nálam rejtély hogy mért dropol lagol az ats,az ets 2 kitünöen fut.

hi.The following are the problems with the ets 2 dated a long time.the speed restrictions for the steering people eg the logitech g29.the shifting speed cannot be utilized only 5.the speed the 6th darts cannot be used, now it has been limited recently At 110 I can only drive there at 4th speed, so this is not a party, it bumps up the gameplay experience. you can go at max speed, but in the mind or you can't go to the other so the gameplay experience is not so good. Returning to chopping. it is more enjoyable if you can go faster or time out.ats also has a problem though not everyone drops down when i get to town m and the ats, but I have a problem with it. I have a completely new machine, only the videocar used 1070 gtx msi, and it is a mystery to me that measured dropol lagol in the ats, ets 2 runs great. 

Translated to english  - Andy

• Thanks 1

On 8/13/2019 at 3:57 PM, peter8600dk said:

I can not see the Login box in Launcher running the game in DX11. If I run in DX9 Everything is fine, but can not run Geforce Shadowplay Overlay. Shadowplay overlay Works fine in both DX9 & DX11 in singleplayer. photo of launcher running in DX11 added https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/profile/28322-peter8600dk/

There is still no Login box when starting Multiplayer in DX11, Why? How can I fix this?

20 hours ago, peter8600dk said:

There is still no Login box when starting Multiplayer in DX11, Why? How can I fix this?

Simple Use the DX9 Version, DX11 ist still unstable and experimental. It could be a problem with your screen-resolution. try a 16:9 resolution and run the launcher as admin.

I know Backseatmoderation is not seen well but please use this section next time: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/55-help/

• Thanks 1
  • HaulieLove 1

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, lni30001 said:

I get an error when i start up the truckersmp file, Idk if anyone else get this error, i tried reinstalling the game multiple times with no luck. What should I do?

Hello @lni30001, I'd suggest you to take a look at our Knowledge Base for a possible fix, or to directly submit a Support Ticket in order to get help from our Supporters.

Lastly, you can ask for help in the Help section as this topic isn't made for technical support.

Thank you for your understanding, I hope that you'll be able to play as soon as possible! ^_^

• Upvote 1
  • True Story 2
  • Woah! 1