0.2.2.6.1 Released

mwl4

11 hours ago, R_D [G27+SKRS] [90km/h] [BE] said:

Well, when SCS realeases a new update, the TMP team has to catch up in most cases to make their mod compatible with the original game.

There is nothing TMP can be blamed for.

So yes, downgrade for only a 51mb update, or single player until they catch up.

Or wait a few minutes ;)
The Update is now live on TruckersMP :)

@ScaniaFan89 why don't you join the team then since you seem to know how stuff works.

Stop whining about it, they stated there will be a fix soon without an ETA.

Besides, they are probably only planning to make the b-double trailer work in the restriction zone, so it's not just a case of removing the code, as HCT and triples are still going to be restricted.

7 hours ago, R_D [G27+SKRS] [90km/h] [BE] said:

@ScaniaFan89 why don't you join the team then since you seem to know how stuff works.

Stop whining about it, they stated there will be a fix soon without an ETA.

Besides, they are probably only planning to make the b-double trailer work in the restriction zone, so it's not just a case of removing the code, as HCT and triples are still going to be restricted.

Which is stupid being they are all allowed! They don't need to block stuff & its been proven it doesn't cause issues.....Don't tell me not to complain, Just because its free doesn't mean we have no right to say anything! 

• True Story 1

@ScaniaFan89 ATM only outside the restriciton zone is everything OFFICIALY allowed, doubles, triples and hct's. Inside is a bit buggy and confusing since update 1.35, hence they stated they gonna fix this ASAP WITHOUT giving an ETA.

What I said is only my own thinking they not gonna add hct's and triples inside the restricition zone, based on some common sence. Imagin when CD allowes those hct's and triples. Would be a bit of a mess right? As good of a driver you might be with doubles and triples, does not mean others are. IMO they should not allow the hct's and triples inside the zone. They could reduce the zone for hct's and triples, but we can only speculate at this point. (I have every right to be wrong)

And this whole forum is a complain forum and kids whining about updates. Again, they announced it on twitter they are working on it without an ETA. Just sit yo *ss down and wait until they release the patch. Whining and complaining about it is not gonna give you the fix sooner, right?

Dev's are working hard on updates, patches and fixes, but fcs, have some patiance. If you don't like the pace they going, join the team, and show them how to do it faster in your own private time.

I rest my case.

18 minutes ago, R_D [G27+SKRS] [90km/h] [BE] said:

@ScaniaFan89 ATM only outside the restriciton zone is everything OFFICIALY allowed, doubles, triples and hct's. Inside is a bit buggy and confusing since update 1.35, hence they stated they gonna fix this ASAP WITHOUT giving an ETA.

What I said is only my own thinking they not gonna add hct's and triples inside the restricition zone, based on some common sence. Imagin when CD allowes those hct's and triples. Would be a bit of a mess right? As good of a driver you might be with doubles and triples, does not mean others are. IMO they should not allow the hct's and triples inside the zone. They could reduce the zone for hct's and triples, but we can only speculate at this point. (I have every right to be wrong)

And this whole forum is a complain forum and kids whining about updates. Again, they announced it on twitter they are working on it without an ETA. Just sit yo *ss down and wait until they release the patch. Whining and complaining about it is not gonna give you the fix sooner, right?

Dev's are working hard on updates, patches and fixes, but fcs, have some patiance. If you don't like the pace they going, join the team, and show them how to do it faster in your own private time.

I rest my case.

I would if i knew how the code works, have seen bits from ifmp streams ( they were making the account login system for website ). I have driven my hct down to calais & seen many others, the problem is people in cars & those short trailers overtaking everything in sight! I watch speedy's streams & you would be surprised where trolls go, the ban evaders just race down that road because its base game but he sees many in dlc areas because they think no one will catch them....The thing i like about hct's & doubles is how they keep you in check by throwing you off the road ( truck tips & veers sharply off into the ditch ) if you don't slow down for even the slightest curve i.e motorways 

I am also wondering same thing as above. Any idea when ATS will be updated to support the new version. Or any news on what taking so long. I know the is quite a bit of coding that goes on but I like the rest of the ATS community just wondering if this is going to be another weekend with out playing online. Thanks to the TMP crew that does this for all of us ATS and ETS 2 players

39 minutes ago, Msan1958 said:

I am also wondering same thing as above. Any idea when ATS will be updated to support the new version. Or any news on what taking so long. I know the is quite a bit of coding that goes on but I like the rest of the ATS community just wondering if this is going to be another weekend with out playing online. Thanks to the TMP crew that does this for all of us ATS and ETS 2 players

IKR what's taking so long, it's the weekend and we want to play. Give us an update or something

@Melmon remember the developers also have real life commitments and do not always have time to create patches for the game. Be patient and wait for them to finish adding to the scripts - it will be released when it is ready. 

If you pressure the Development Team then it will take them even longer to finish the patch for the update.

Thanks,

Welshboy

3 hours ago, Welshboy346 said:

@Melmon remember the developers also have real life commitments and do not always have time to create patches for the game. Be patient and wait for them to finish adding to the scripts - it will be released when it is ready. 

If you pressure the Development Team then it will take them even longer to finish the patch for the update.

Thanks,

Welshboy

yes, but rebember tomorrow there is an official Truckersmp convoy on Washington DLC, and the Event Team and the players probably don't want to see that delayed or cancelled because of an update, thats a special situation, there is a official convoy and no way of downgrading.

Edited by THEREALDETONATOR

Obviously no one wants to see an official convoy cancelled. People can only work so fast though. My understanding is only one person works on the code. 

As far as why it's taking so long. It's not about how big that patch is. It's about what it affects. Obviously it change something important otherwise we could play through it. I looked at the patch notes though and nothjng jumped out at me. A majority of it was map bug fixes. 

13 minutes ago, WooQash said:

What has been changed in todays update?

Maybe the current ATS version.
Needed an TMP-Update, too.