Ban Appeal

coryb15

Question

Hi,

I tried the ban appeal form, but it didn't seem to work.

I was at Europort for my first time today and am unfamiliar with it. With so many trucks, it seemed as though it was a 2-lane exit, but I found out it was a single lane once I could see the ground a bit. I began to overtake a user who was parked in the middle of the road, but they were then banned while I was overtaking them. That left me in a position that looked as though I was trying to overtake others, but I really wasn't. About 30 seconds later, I was banned for 7 days. I really wasn't trying to do anything wrong here, and I'll be sure to let admins take care of the afk people parked next time rather than try to overtake them.

Thank you for your understanding.

24 answers to this question

1. Who banned you?

2. if you are unbanned, please drive in the left lane so we wont get misunderstandings!

Is there a way to check a log for who banned me? I don't remember who did it.

Also, I will make sure it's clear next time. I just hadn't been to Europort and there was so much lag there. People also had formed into two lanes, even though there was only one, so I had just followed everyone at first.

Hey, I need your steamID64 Please so an admin can check why you are banned.

Hey TruCkDr1V3r,

Cory is my real world friend, his steam ID is "coryb007", just want to make sure he gets it checked before he wakes up in the next 4 hours and everyone in Europe is already offline again.

Thanks!

Hi,

I tried the ban appeal form, but it didn't seem to work.

I was at Europort for my first time today and am unfamiliar with it. With so many trucks, it seemed as though it was a 2-lane exit, but I found out it was a single lane once I could see the ground a bit. I began to overtake a user who was parked in the middle of the road, but they were then banned while I was overtaking them. That left me in a position that looked as though I was trying to overtake others, but I really wasn't. About 30 seconds later, I was banned for 7 days. I really wasn't trying to do anything wrong here, and I'll be sure to let admins take care of the afk people parked next time rather than try to overtake them.

Thank you for your understanding.

Hello, 

Could you please post your steam ID, so then we can check list for yourself

http://steamidconverter.com/

Thanks

coryb007
76561198057502682 overtaking at europort Expires: 2014-12-07 22:50:09
Ban date: 2014-11-30 22:50:09 [GER]galer09

This is the message I got from an admin, you will be unbanned at 7 december, you have been overtaking at europoort what is wrong, but maybe an admin (who banned you) will unban you!

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.

Thank you. As explained, I was overtaking an afk user while he was banned, so it then looked like I was overtaking others, but I was just trying to merge back in. I will just avoid Europort in the future, but I feel 7 days is excessive for that, especially since I really wasn't trying to do anything wrong. Hopefully galer09 can chime in here.