Do we need a no-collision zone on the little road north of the DLC Washington that leads to the entrance of the company "Deepgroue"?

Do we need a no-collision zone on the little road north of the DLC Washington that leads to the entrance of the company "Deepgroue"?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Do we need a no-collision zone on the little road north of the DLC Washington that leads to the entrance of the company "Deepgroue"?

When DLC Washington and release, SCS Software surprised us. Beautiful landscapes, cities, countryside and roads. Including the small road north of the dlc that goes up to the company

"Deepgroue", which and superb with its bumps, turns, climbs... All players wait for his route type in the DLC Washington.

694865267_tlchargement(1).jpg.72bb38d8300d46d0614fc0b1a730a9f4.jpg509111089_images(1).jpg.3599b943b321230181c5d7733a7443ec.jpg1248638902_images(2).jpg.6bc2f102d7591bfaeb375b715610a1de.jpg

So I asked myself a question when dlc Washington will be available (in 1.35 in multiplayer on TruckersMP), will this little road (see photo) be in no collision zone or with collision? I would like to know your opinion if it should be in no collision zone or without.

20190617024113_1.thumb.jpg.6a1572970a02fdfc3a37b842f81fd419.jpg

Personally I think that this road should be in collision like any other roads because its addition of realism has crossed other players and must be shifted to allow everyone to let go. Then there is enough room for everyone to shift (take part in the turns or bridge or if the players share a minimum of intelligence: let the person engage pass before committing). But in general people on ATS are more cautious due to the big trailers and then on ATS in multiplayer we are less than on ETS!

:tmp: Hoping that TruckersMP moders see himself posted or and thought about himself. I let you debate this subject, I’m curious to know your feelings :) Thank you for reading my topic, have a good day! :check:

(Available photos)

Nathrob

Considering ATS doesn't have as many racing or trolling players, I don't think a NCZ zone would be nessecary at all here.

Especially considering some places in ATS already don't have collisions and players don't seem to usually have any issue in dealing with that

8 hours ago, S p a r k i e said:

Considering ATS doesn't have as many racing or trolling players, I don't think a NCZ zone would be nessecary at all here.

Especially considering some places in ATS already don't have collisions and players don't seem to usually have any issue in dealing with that

As you said! Even people want speed limits removed. Now that the map is even larger 

On 6/17/2019 at 1:27 PM, RichManSCTV said:

As you said! Even people want speed limits removed. Now that the map is even larger 

Also dont forget  we need push pedal bikes also.:huh:  What dont people get Truck   Simulator to simulate being a truck driver delivering goods from A to B safely with the company aspect of making a successful ceo to employ other also I wonder if someplayer online games ets mp  hides the Traffic light because the amount of drivers run through them on red .   in real live you would get points or lose your license.  Sure every one makes mistakes and it makes it more instresting. but theres a difference between mistakes and TROLLING.

On 6/20/2019 at 6:17 AM, dragonslayingmaster1000 said:

There needs to at least be a non collision zone inside the company itself. There are lots of players and I've had this bug where your trailer can get damaged inside another trailer because of the collision zone.

I've run into that issue at a few companies.  I'll just connect to my trailer and someone else will spawn theirs, next thing I know I'm flying through the sky.

17 hours ago, TheCreepyTruckr said:

I've run into that issue at a few companies.  I'll just connect to my trailer and someone else will spawn theirs, next thing I know I'm flying through the sky.

If it's not this it's small convoy groups intentionally blocking entrance/exit to this and other NCZ depots until they finish whatever they're doing. I waited until three came into where I loaded about 15mins ago, and my owned trailer was rammed five times to move it out of the way then I was blocked from leaving until their fourth friend could drive in smh

As the ATS map gets larger it slowly imports more of the me first entitlement mentality ETS multi has. All of the people I was hit by on the road today were speeders hauling oversized loads, apparently slowing down for corners is too hard.

I have no opinion on this topic but SCS and TMP need to fix the grades of some of these switch backs as a lot of Heavy hauls such as the Log Loader get stuck very easily in both the main and hidden area ramps these grades are too steep for logging roads. I live in a state that is littered with hilly logging roads and no low bed would ever make it on grades as these are suggesting as they would get hung up like they do in game.

I voted no on wanting no collision on the road.  Yeah, you might get the occasional hot head that wants to barrel through it, but of the times I've gone up/down it, people have been courteous and not taking up the whole road or flying by.  I am, however, in favor of a NCZ in the company and other areas that need it, like ports, rail yards, etc.., that currently don't have them.  Don't get me wrong, I like the CZ's.  But, with the language barrier sometimes, and people not listing to the CB when asking them not to take their job, or taking it and not moving, it can be a pain in the butt.

in addition, it is to the driver to ensure that he or she has the right truck for the job.  In single player I did a climb up the mountain with a 6x2 hauling a lowboy on a dolly.  drove up, collected it and teleported down to the base of the climb and attempted it. Yes I got up, yes I got stuck doing it.  I wouldn't try it in MP, in fact my MP truck is only a 6x2 anyway, Its my general use truck and has a Skoda as its stablemate.

Players who have not unlocked the 6x4 chassis may try to attempt it to gain XP, that i don't mind but other players may get frustraited and report for blocking even though the act of blocking is not through malice but lack of skill.  (If someone gets stuck I generally sit it out and wait for them, perhaps telling them on chat what to do by going in free cam to help them)  others will resort to the report feature, making a report which gets a purely innocent player banned.  Perhaps if an admin is there with player teleport permissions, he or she can give assistance in that way too.

I certainly do not want this road to be a NCZ! Yes, the company/pickup area at the top needs to be made NCZ due to the size of it and the demand, however the road needs to be kept a collision area in my mind, it has been made for a challenge, making it non collision will just make it boring and I garuntee it will lose half of it's population.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello There;

As your topic has been inactive for over 14 days, we are archiving your topic. Due to the fact our forums are a busy place, we archive topics that are inactive for 2 weeks to help keep just those topics that are truly active for our community.

If you have any further questions or comments, or wish for your topic to be unarchived don't be afraid to contact me.  

//Moved to Archive

Archived