Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Something about 1.35 from developer

WooQash

Polish community found something about expected update TruckersMP to 1.35.

[...] As for the update, I've been working on it for over a week, internally we're testing, but they're still crash on dx11. A lot of changes unfortunately (what the screenshot shows).

comment_apLeQJKNirmksv3qmoPTTzEWjbuG3ZWk

Source: https://www.wykop.pl/wpis/42050959/eryk-dwornicki-z-scs-software-oglosil-ze-odchodzi-/#comment-147774099

We don't know why this information was published on external platform and why not published on official TruckersMP forum or site but it's good to know something.

rtrn263.png

The devs are not in charge of making such announcements on this website/forum. I personally have no problem with it, but it could lead to false expectations. Only when the update is ready for everyone, it will be announced.

And after that, it's still likely that previous unknown bugs will need to be fixed to make it stable. But now this is out in the open, I hope some people will have a better understanding of why it's taking longer than usual to prepare TMP for 1.35.

Some people have called @mwl4 lazy. But he is working hard and he even worked on this update on his birthday. 

1 hour ago, Haulvoc said:

The devs are not in charge of making such announcements on this website/forum. I personally have no problem with it, but it could lead to false expectations. Only when the update is ready for everyone, it will be announced.

And after that, it's still likely that previous unknown bugs will need to be fixed to make it stable. But now this is out in the open, I hope some people will have a better understanding of why it's taking longer than usual to prepare TMP for 1.35.

Some people have called @mwl4 lazy. But he is working hard and he even worked on this update on his birthday. 

This is the kind of thing that would put a lot of people's minds at rest knowing whats going on, i honestly think posting such info would benefit the community ( its what the other mp community does as a rule ) I'm surprised hes trying to add dx11 being it was pointed out to be " use at own risk " so i wouldn't blame him if he disabled it in the console for mp! Sounds like hes also ran into a load of bugs which imo is bad, i just hope he finds the eye tracking they added & stops it pausing when people look away! 

1 hour ago, Haulvoc said:

DEVS不负责在本网站/论坛上发布此类声明。我个人对此没有异议,但这可能会导致错误的期望。只有当更新为每个人准备好,它将被宣布。

在此之后,以前未知的bug仍有可能需要修复以使其稳定。但是现在这是公开的,我希望一些人能更好地理解为什么要花更长的时间来准备1.35的TMP。

有人打电话来@mwl 4懒惰。但是他工作很努力,甚至在他生日的时候也做了更新。

TMP staff are really working hard, and we are slowly welcoming the arrival of 1.35!  @mwl4 Thanks for your efforts! <3:wub:

I have to agree with @ScaniaFan89, it’s better to let the community know, “hey, we know you’re all waiting for the new update, unfortunately we’ve ran into..” then list the issues currently found and what’s an easy fix and what may take a while.

This sort of thing lets everyone know what’s going on and to be more patient waiting on the new update, keeping everyone in the dark just leads to rumours, hearsay, false accusations and general impatience because no one knows what’s going on. 

Its what the vast majority of both game developers, multiplayer mods and RP servers do so that they keep their patrons happy and clued in.

I'm not a modder by no means but as a fan of truckersmp and the hard work they put into making it possible for us to interact with friends together on a map. I feel keeping us updated on how the update is coming and what issues are causing the delay and like megadethsteve666 says list the issues maybe someone in the modding community might have a insight as to what maybe causing the bug or crash. getting feedback from the community might help and might not.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello There;

As your topic has been inactive for over 14 days, we are archiving your topic. Due to the fact our forums are a busy place, we archive topics that are inactive for 2 weeks to help keep just those topics that are truly active for our community.

If you have any further questions or comments, or wish for your topic to be unarchived don't be afraid to contact me.:wub:  

//Moved to Archive

Archived