Fuel consumption - Your records

Jemo

Hi guys! :) What was your lowest and highest average and instantaneous fuel consumption on one of your trips? :) (with a trailer > 0t of course, > 300km)

Lowest: 27L/100km (unfortunately I have no picture for that, because it's been a long long time since I reached that low consumption)

Highest: 61,7L/100km after my truck got damaged on the C-D road and the 12th gear didn't work. I was carrying about 20t on the trailer. (But I think I have beaten it a few times already ;) - but I have no picture/screenshot for that as well)

image.png.a09f2f75c7d80bab7ba41b327c4a165a.png

Highest instantaneous consumption: 1631,1L / 100km while driving up a hill near Wrocław with a 61 tons locomotive (Heavy Cargo DLC)

image.png.17858f1b34211155b3d8793f5a40ce30.png

Max. Speed: 90km/h (manual gearbox)

Post only values after the end of your trip. While driving the values may change (doesn't apply for instantaneous consumption, of course :) )

You all have to be kidding... I've been out of the game for a while, but I remember that with the same truck, hauling all kinds of trailers from 3 to 44 tons, my average fuel consumption was lower than 35 l./100 Km (after more than 100000 Km on the road). An average for a 2000+ Km job with a less than 20 tons cargo would be lower than 30 l. / 100 Km. Maybe it's because:

1 - I use a truck with 480 HP instead of the most popular 730/750 HP ones.

2 - I drive by the speed limits or even slower at times, instead of pedal to the metal.

3 - I enabled "realistic consumption" in the settings.

One image I found, you can see that the average after more than 64000 Km is lower than 30:

Spoiler
03.12.2018-09.33.39

And another one, with a previous truck (also Scania, different model), after more than 210000 Km:

Spoiler
06.18.2018-19.36.37

depending on which truck I use, I average anywhere from  5 miles per gallon to 20 miles per gallon. I just recently got both the high power and heavy haul for ETS so i'm not sure what it will be when hauling either of those load types, but if they are similar to ATS' heavy cargo then I wont have to worry about the fuel usage. I stick to the speed limits except in France, where the speed limit is 56 mph and I drive at 55 mph. or the UK where the speed limit jumps from 50 mph to 60 mph so I stick to 50 mph there.

driving at or near 93 mph will use more fuel then driving at 50 mph. so if you want to save fuel drive  the posted speed limit.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello There;

As your topic has been inactive for over 14 days, we are archiving your topic. Due to the fact our forums are a busy place, we archive topics that are inactive for 2 weeks to help keep just those topics that are truly active for our community.

If you have any further questions or comments, or wish for your topic to be unarchived don't be afraid to contact me.  

//Moved to Archive

Archived