Next Truck to ATS

User_288511

• 2 weeks later...

International offers 4 heavy duty models - ProStar, LoneStar, LT Series and 9900i all of which would fit nicely in the long haul setting of ATS. I would also rather see ProStar first as it is seems to be company flagship.

Funny how seven is also the number of manufacturers that could be all potentially added into the game, like the seven manufacturers in ETS2. These are only owned by 4 companies - Paccar (Kenworth and Peterbilt), Volvo (Volvo and Mack), Daimler (Freightliner and Western Star), and Navistar - International. While Freightliner probably has the biggest market share, I would like to see Mack trucks, since we already have Volvo in the game.

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, gamerboy_nl said:

I was about to say, how about this?

That looks late 1970s / early 1980s Mack Super-Liner, the production ceased almost 30 years ago. It's unlikely SCS will add any historic vehicles.

*Edit: Looks like updated version is still being produced by Mack Trucks Australia, but that's for australian market.

On 7/15/2019 at 12:55 AM, Granite said:

That looks late 1970s / early 1980s Mack Super-Liner, the production ceased almost 30 years ago. It's unlikely SCS will add any historic vehicles.

*Edit: Looks like updated version is still being produced by Mack Trucks Australia, but that's for australian market.

Thats pretty sad, i like the older models better ;)

On 7/17/2019 at 5:22 AM, TheCreepyTruckr said:

I would love to see a Freightliner Argosy.  While I love my long-nosed trucks, it would be nice to have a cab-over.

I am afraid, that is another unlikely addition, although it is still in production, it's only with right hand drive for export to Australia, NZ and RSA, while it is only available as glider kit in Northern America.

While I would really like to see some cabovers, but since they fell out of favor and are gone from the NA market completely (Argosy was the last one), let's be realistic - you can only expect current production trucks form SCS.

• 2 weeks later...

Personally, I think the Mack Anthem is an amazing truck. That's one I think should definitely make it's way into the game. I mean just look at it. It's so aggressive and sexy. Otherwise, they really need to introduce significantly more trucks into the game.

Peterbilt 379

Mack Anthem

International Prostar

International Lonestar

Maybe Some Trucks From The 50's and 60's

Add Some Legacy Sleeper Cabs Too

And while I'm on that, add some parts and accessories. I mean there are a few now, but like add a ton more. That's one thing that makes the real trucking community so unique is the ability to customize their trucks. They can do so many different things to them and really make them their own. This way you can say, that's my truck. No one else has it. 

I'd also like to see a program like in Forza Horizon 3 and 4 where you can create your own designs without having to use a major editing program like ETS2 Studio. Probably unlikely and not going to happen, but it's nice to dream.

On 6/15/2019 at 7:53 AM, SupportGuy said:

I would like to see the Freightliner come to ATS next. I currently drive a Pete 579 but I have always been interested in the freightshakers lol.

What about you?

Considering i driver a volvo 780 irl and been in and trained in many frieghtshakers including the cascadias ill take a volva over a frieghtshaker any day of the week lol but if I had the money i would for sure go with a kw w-900 full owner op package with a kitty cat 18 speed with a posaible twin turbo set up but realistically and finacially i will go with a volva 780 or the new 860’s fuel efficiency is nice and less shop time compared to the cascadias etc but thats just me lol

A8FA7C6D-924D-43F9-9D58-16D6861CFD6A.jpeg

On 8/9/2019 at 12:19 AM, MAD CAP said:

Considering i driver a volvo 780 irl and been in and trained in many frieghtshakers including the cascadias ill take a volva over a frieghtshaker any day of the week lol but if I had the money i would for sure go with a kw w-900 full owner op package with a kitty cat 18 speed with a posaible twin turbo set up but realistically and finacially i will go with a volva 780 or the new 860’s fuel efficiency is nice and less shop time compared to the cascadias etc but thats just me lol

Mad Cap, from a former truck driver to a current one, that's a nice looking truck for a Volvo!  I could be wrong, but you said you were trained on Cascadias, which has me thinking you're fairly young, or at least fairly new to trucking.  I started trucking before DPFs and DEF and EGR systems on diesel engines.  I don't believe there are any reliable trucks nowdays with those systems on them.  They all spend a lot of time in the shop.  That's why glider kits are so popular now.  My last truck before I had to hang up my keys was  a 2000 KW W900L with an 86" Studio, 550 C15 and an 18-speed (see my avatar).  It had all the toys.  I just had the single turbo, I knew enough guys who were having issues with the twin turbo setup and several that swapped to a single.  I miss that truck.

Anyway to stay on topic, the next truck has been confirmed to be the International Lonestar, which makes me happy because I've always liked International trucks.  Hopefully the 9900 will follow- that's the truck I was looking for when I ended up with my W9.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello there ?

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me. :) 

//Locked and moved to Archive. 

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG] 

Archived