Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Connection Error-Retry?

Question

6 answers to this question

Hello,

In order, to fix this issue I recommend you to follow the next steps:

Make sure you have the latest .Net Framework
Clean your temp files with CCleaner
Check your temp files path and make sure it's located at C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache
If you don't have "INetCache" folder make a new folder and name it "temp" and then open the Windows temp settings and choose the new path by clicking on Move folder...

If the above steps didn't work for you, open Command Prompt as admin and type net user Administrator /active:yes .This will activate the built-in Administrator account.

1-Log out your account and log in the Administrator account.
2-Open TruckersMP launcher and install the updates. Try to launch the game and see it if works.
3-Log out again and log back in with your normal account.
4-If you still have the same error you can keep playing from the Administrator account as a temporary solution.?

9 hours ago, [Mega Trans] CrystaL said:

Hello,

In order, to fix this issue I recommend you to follow the next steps:

Make sure you have the latest .Net Framework
Clean your temp files with CCleaner
Check your temp files path and make sure it's located at C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache
If you don't have "INetCache" folder make a new folder and name it "temp" and then open the Windows temp settings and choose the new path by clicking on Move folder...

If the above steps didn't work for you, open Command Prompt as admin and type net user Administrator /active:yes .This will activate the built-in Administrator account.

1-Log out your account and log in the Administrator account.
2-Open TruckersMP launcher and install the updates. Try to launch the game and see it if works.
3-Log out again and log back in with your normal account.
4-If you still have the same error you can keep playing from the Administrator account as a temporary solution.?

Well, i've tried all the solution that already given in this forum before, by installing newest net framework, reinstalling tmp app, and some other way but none of these working

Hello

Check the following below solutions:

• Reset the your router & PC
  • Run launcher :tmp: as administrator

• "Go to "This PC" and copy/paste this path C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WebCache & C:\Windows\Temp\WebCache (if available).
  • Delete all files from both folders.
  • Launch the launcher and try again."

source: own information+ Error HRESULT

Greetings

MarkON (player - Veteran Driver)

Hello there, I see that your problem has been resolved, I'll be moving the topic to the appropriate location. ^_^

DJFrontier | TruckersMP  - Retired Team Member ||| Languages:  English 🇺🇸  | Portuguese 🇧🇷

|| Rules || Support System || Appeals || Feedback || Realtime Map || Suggestions || Report System

Staff Member since September 11, 2018 to July 19, 2021