Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
SupportGuy

VTC Recruitment

Recommended Posts

Guest [VIVA] Electricz

TMP ingame Couple of discord servers where you can make adverts for it Add me on discord might can help you out 

Bender

#3088

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there,

 

As a VTC owner I like to find most of my drivers either on the forums, in different Discord's around the community, but the main place for recruitment is certainly in-game on the servers. What I like about the last mentioned is that you get a few minutes to see the player's behaviour. For example, I like to see where they pulled over, if it's in a safe spot or right on the road, for example, I also like to watch them drive in free cam to see how their driving is before actually recruiting them. Last but not least, when recruiting in-game, it often happens that you get no recruits in 5 cities, then you get to one city and when people see someone joining a VTC, 2-3 others want to join also.

 

Hope this answers your question! Interested to read all the other replies.

 

Sincerely,

-ccowie

  • Woah! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TFM DJ ccowie said:

Hi there,

 

As a VTC owner I like to find most of my drivers either on the forums, in different Discord's around the community, but the main place for recruitment is certainly in-game on the servers. What I like about the last mentioned is that you get a few minutes to see the player's behaviour. For example, I like to see where they pulled over, if it's in a safe spot or right on the road, for example, I also like to watch them drive in free cam to see how their driving is before actually recruiting them. Last but not least, when recruiting in-game, it often happens that you get no recruits in 5 cities, then you get to one city and when people see someone joining a VTC, 2-3 others want to join also.

 

Hope this answers your question! Interested to read all the other replies.

 

Sincerely,

-ccowie

 

I really like this perspective, didn't think of it that way but it makes sense for sure!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As the VTC owner of Prime Logistics, we started our advertising our VTC by asking a few friends if they wanted to join. Then more people joined by word of mouth until we had a small sized community. Then we posted a forum advertisement. This is still one of our biggest advertisements. We also bought a TruckersFM and Simulator Radio advertisement to further push out our name. And that's how we have grown so far :)

  • True Story 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, MattTM said:

As the VTC owner of Prime Logistics, we started our advertising our VTC by asking a few friends if they wanted to join. Then more people joined by word of mouth until we had a small sized community. Then we posted a forum advertisement. This is still one of our biggest advertisements. We also bought a TruckersFM and Simulator Radio advertisement to further push out our name. And that's how we have grown so far :)

Can you point me in the direction of how to purchase ads on these radio stations please?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SupportGuy said:

Can you point me in the direction of how to purchase ads on these radio stations please?


Of course, I can! For Simulator Radio, I contacted RadioJay (Owner of Simulator Radio) on Discord regarding on-air advertisements. His discord name & tag is RadioJay#3258. For TruckersFM, we support them through their Patreon however it is sold out at this moment in time. 

Hope this helps :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SupportGuy said:

Can you point me in the direction of how to purchase ads on these radio stations please?

Additionally, as I am part of the team at TruckersFM, I can give you the email to contact with advertising inquiries.

 

Advertisement inquiries: [email protected]

 

I hope this helps!

 

Sincerely,

-ccowie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello There;

 

As your topic has been inactive for over 14 days, we are archiving your topic. Due to the fact our forums are a busy place, we archive topics that are inactive for 2 weeks to help keep just those topics that are truly active for our community.

 

If you have any further questions or comments, or wish for your topic to be unarchived don't be afraid to contact me.  

 

//Moved to Archive

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...