Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

version 1.34 woes

wetchaser

Question

I am able to start truckers mp fine after downgrading. I get message that Washington and forest machinery upgrade will be disabled as they are not supported but then it tells me they must be present to start the game. My saves for the past month are no longer good according to truckersmp. If I pick an older save im put back in a starter truck and lose all my money. Went thru that last week but thankfully regular server gave me my stuff back after second log in. So here I am again but I will not pick an old save and go through that again. There are around 10 incompatible saves above the first old one that would work showing in the picture.

truckersmp1.jpg

truckersmp2.jpg

Edited by wetchaser
spelling

3 answers to this question

Guest Cowie

Hello,

I understand that the current version of the game is not supported by TruckersMP which is causing many players issues such as yours.

However, it appears that you have already loaded your profiles using the Washington DLC and Forest Machinery DLC in version 1.35. That being said, as you mentioned, you cannot play TruckersMP on version 1.35 of the game for the moment, you must downgrade to version 1.34 as you did from my understanding based on the information you have provided in your short forum post above.

Since you have already used your profile with the Washington and Forest Machinery DLC, you cannot use that profile without these DLC's. New DLC's can be used on a profile, but they can't be used without those DLC's once you started using them. For now, you will have no choice but to wait until an updated version of TruckersMP is released or disable your Washington and forest Machinery DLC's then try playing using an alternative profile.

I am very sorry if this message is disappointing to you, but I do hope to have helped you. Please let us know if you have any further questions!

Sincerely,

-ccowie