DirectX

[1990][Fede][ARG]

Question

12 answers to this question

Hello @Black.Beast. you can use run command to check your dX version that's installed in your computer to check which version click on start menu and search area type run and hit enter when the run box comes up type dxdiag and hit enter again  after couple seconds  your computer will display screen same as image with your direct version and pc info and etc hope this helps here is example of screen 

dx_5-2.png

thanks

11 hours ago, aalb75 said:

Hi @Black.Beast.

1. If you are running game version 1.34 and below you are running DirectX 9, if you are on 1.35 you can chose between DirectX 9 and 11, I cant find a console command to see it, only a command to change DirectX version

lRBu9Tk.jpg

2. Until TMP gets updated to 1,35 you can only play with DirectX 9.

That's what I needed to know. In short, there is no command in the console to know how to confirm the version that is running the game.

Thanks!.

2 hours ago, BL4CK$K1LL said:

Hello @Black.Beast.,

Has your problem been solved with the answers given above?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue/question helps us keep the forum always organized!

Kind Regards,
BL4CK$K1LL
TruckersMP Support

Don't rush so much, buddy, I don't live with the computer on.

On 6/15/2019 at 2:19 AM, Black.Beast. said:

Hello, people. 

2 - Can I run ETS or ATS with DirecX 11 on TruckersMP? The performance difference is large.

Hello @Black.Beast.

No, at the moment you can run Euro Truck simulator 2/ American Truck Simulator 1.35 with DrirecX 11 only single-player.

Many people are saying that with DX11 in the game they have more fps, in addition, the game is more stable.

You can change enable the DX:

1. In the game using the command entered in the console:

• r_device dx9 
  • r_device dx11

2. Go into your config.cfg file and change: uset r_device dx9 to uset r_device dx11

We have to wait for the decision of the TMP developer regarding this function referring to 1.35 in multiplayer mode in the future.

In the single-player mode it is experimental: "Experimental DX11 support" info from blog https://blog.scssoft.com/2019/06/euro-truck-simulator-update-135.html

Greetings

MarkON (player-Veteran Driver)

5 hours ago, MarkON said:

From today 1.35 is supported &

source: 0.2.2.6.1 Released

so you can use DX11 on MP:)

Happy Trucking!

I crash the game when I try to open it. It only works with v9. The problem arises when I run TruckersMP. In single player mode DX11 works perfect for me. Is there some command that I have to execute?

Dear @Black.Beast.

Due to your  topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply,because of this ,i will have to move your topic to Inactive Topics.

if you still need assistance,feel free to DM me or other support team members,we will open this again!

Thanks for all participation!

Thank you for your understanding!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive