Too many kicks for no reason ?

PHEOO

• 2 weeks later...

I have been permanently banned by mistake once. So stuff like that does happen. Not often but it does happen. So it could just have been an accident. It happens. We try our best to always get the right person. But with 4500 people or what it is on eu2 if we want to kick or ban ID 1738 but instead punch in 1739 or 1737 or something like that someone else than we intended gets kicked. So it can happen. So we are sorry if we kick you by accident. We try our best :)

Hello Dear @PHEOOo

I think necessary answer has been given. As mentioned above, sometimes such small mistakes can be made. However, if you have a complaint about this situation, please feel free to provide feedback.  https://truckersmp.com/feedback

I hope you've found the answer to your question. If there's anything you'd like to ask, please send me a PM.

I have to close your topic to prevent content farming. Thank you for understanding.:wub:

//Locked and Moved to Archive 

Archived