Invisible Collisions?

6DEM0N6

HI guys,

Firstly, sorry about the vague title but I can't really explain it any other way.

A few months ago I posted onto a topic involving the trailer cooling unit making contact with the rear of the truck/tractor in the hope I could have caught it on video. Unfortunately, I have not come across this issue since.

However, over the past few days, I have two videos below that show me colliding with invisible objects in two different locations. I checked my surroundings for random traffic incidents (cars and people on the side of the road), road signs,  concrete dividers, etc...) but as you will be able to see, I cannot see anything that would cause such an impact.

Anyway, Let's see what you guys think, Comments below.

sig2.thumb.png.faab001495f76f514135673f26254409.png

Will do that now, didn't think to collect data for the developer(s) but the two videos were across the other side of the map from each other from what I can remember.

@RootKiller If/When this type of incident happens again I will collect all the data I can and would it be suitable to create a ticket over something like this?

At the moment I thought I'd just share my experience and to see how common it is.

Hello @6DEM0N6

You have a CB so it's a Multiplayer. Do you have random events enabled?

Random road events not synchronized on :tmp: 

In addition, AI on MP is turned off and many random events can not be seen & hit an invisible wall.

For example:

1. [ETS2MP] Random Events

2. ETS 2 MP INVISIBLE RANDOM EVENT????

Turning them off should resolve the problem:

Greetings

MarkON (player-Veteran Driver)

@MarkON Thanks for the information on the random road events but I have had these turned off for a good while now as I learned about these being invisible the hard way on a highway/freeway :lol:.

I have been back on since and done a few loads, trying to take the same/similar routes with the hitbox enabled so i can see if it is a genuine bug or just a one-time event.

Sorry for the slow reply but family and work take most of my spare time these days.

Happy Trucking People!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello There;

As your topic has been inactive for over 14 days, we are archiving your topic. Due to the fact our forums are a busy place, we archive topics that are inactive for 2 weeks to help keep just those topics that are truly active for our community.

If you have any further questions or comments, or wish for your topic to be unarchived don't be afraid to contact me.  

//Moved to Archive

Archived