Shaders and FOV mods

.StεvƐ.

Question

5 answers to this question

Hello @megadethsteve666

I've been looking through the forums and I've seen tons of people talking about shaders and other related mods with TMP, so you're most likely allowed to use them.

About which ones specifically you can use, I'm not sure. I would wait for a staff member to reply and give some suggestions before going on with them.

Hope this helped,

POVGamer

Hello @megadethsteve666,

Thanks for creating a topic in the Help section.

As far as I know, such kind of mods are not working on Multiplayer, so you can't use them but I recommend you to use SweetFX/Reshade graphics mod, which works well on ETS2 & ATS Multiplayer and it makes graphics look really great.

By the way, do you have any other questions? I await your answer ;) 

Kind Regards,
BL4CK$K1LL
TruckersMP Support

Hello there,

I am going to move this topic to Inactive Section as it has been inactive for 3 days from the last reply.
Do not hesitate to DM me or someone else from support team if you still require further help.

Have a great rest of the day!

//Locked & Moved to Inactive

Hi all

This topic has been inactive for a further 2 days ,due to this i will move this tolic Unsolved Topics

If you still need any help,create a new topic or contact us directly by submitting a support ticket here:https://www.truckersmp.com/support/tickets

//Moved to Unsolved