Question

7 answers to this question

Hi @KaizeNG

What had you modified?

Have you modified:

- Engine

- Horn

- Lightbars or something like that.

You sould sell your truck, and then buy a new truck.

If you playing singleplayer: (Maybe works if you go to singleplayer)

It can be a mod that affects the sounds will still affect the Profile until and unless you sell whatever the sound mod was modifying. For example, an engine sound mod. Even if you remove the mod, the data for the sound is still in your Profile until you sell the engine that was being modified.

If above dosen´t work, you sould specify your question a little bit more? - I can reply, and answer it better.

ZefojGaming

TruckersMP  |  Master Trucker

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

Regler | Rekruttering | Support | Feedback | Mød Teamet | Guider | Forslag

12 hours ago, ZefojGaming said:

Hi @KaizeNG

What had you modified?

Have you modified:

- Engine

- Horn

- Lightbars or something like that.

You sould sell your truck, and then buy a new truck.

If you playing singleplayer: (Maybe works if you go to singleplayer)

It can be a mod that affects the sounds will still affect the Profile until and unless you sell whatever the sound mod was modifying. For example, an engine sound mod. Even if you remove the mod, the data for the sound is still in your Profile until you sell the engine that was being modified.

If above dosen´t work, you sould specify your question a little bit more? - I can reply, and answer it better.

Greetings:

ZefojGaming

- Veteran Driver

I tried a new truck but it was not.

12 hours ago, kadiracar said:

so, delete the ATS file from my documents and try to enter the game again. If you do not Buda re-install the game and delete the files

I'll try.

• Like 1

Dear @KaizeNG

Since this topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply,i will move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still need any help,feel free to DM or other support team members,we will open this again!

Thanks for all participation!

Thank you for your understanding!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hi all

This topic has been inactive for a further 2 days ,I will move this topic to Unsolved Topics.

If you still need any help,create a new topic or contact us directly by submitting a support ticket here:https://www.truckersmp.com/support/tickets

//Moved to Unsolved