ATS 1.35 Update

MarkON

Hello community :)

After several weeks of testing (ATS 1.35 Experimental/Open Beta), update 1.35 ATS appeared.

There are many new things,  for example:

• 3 new routes
  • GPS Voice navigation
  • Use your own trailers in External Contracts (WoTR)
  • Online garage purchase
  •  

I want to know what you think about that.

Official information: https://blog.scssoft.com/2019/06/american-truck-simulator-update-135.html

Now the wait is starting for official support by TruckersMP team, knowing that the game will release a new DLC tomorrow, I suppose the team didn't plan on releasing an update before the DLC is out, hope the upgrade will be quick, my guess is they worked on it and just wait for the DLC to be available to test some final stuff, I would be surprised if the upgrade wouldn't be there by the end of this week.

76561198104067447.png

19 minutes ago, Granite said:

Anybody noticed they actually released another DLC just minutes before scheduled Washington expansion?

Yes: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1076080/American_Truck_Simulator__Forest_Machinery/ video: ATS Forest Machinery DLC

AMERICAN TRUCK SIMULATOR WEST COAST BUNDLE: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/11153/American_Truck_Simulator_West_Coast_Bundle/

Amazing 1.35 update + 2 DLC.

Hello! 

Once more, an awesome work from SCS, this version 1.35 is really amazing and provide to us a lot of new things. 

I cannot wait to play on MP, thanks for sharing this video. ^_^

Any date for the update Washingon and Forestry DLC compatibility on Truckers MP?

I suggest everyone should update their game and drive some distances and test the new parameters and new physics...

Those who didn't adjust their settings and wait 'till TMP is compatible to do will have a big surprise...

I bet there will be many crashes and accidents caused by those players when TruckersMP will update...

Cheers

17 minutes ago, Addict2SimsQc said:

Any date for the update Washingon and Forestry DLC compatibility on Truckers MP?

No more information at the moment.. https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/announcement/84-unsupported-version/

18 minutes ago, Addict2SimsQc said:

I suggest everyone should update their game and drive some distances and test the new parameters and new physics...

Those who didn't adjust their settings and wait 'till TMP is compatible to do will have a big surprise...

I bet there will be many crashes and accidents caused by those players when TruckersMP will update...

I think it will not be so bad and the players will manage. The default settings should not create problems.

I mean I love the 1.35 update and both Washington and forest DLC nearly been a week already I mean oregan drop was on the servers in 30 mins back online I get everything dropped at once but in my experience of playing game the longer its offline (for those who not down grading to 1.34) the more bad reputation it gets because people get sick of waiting I hope they get it online soon need some driving to do.

P.S AI car's are worse then players actually when it comes to ramming lol :) :) :) :)

3 hours ago, aaron0007 said:

I mean I love the 1.35 update and both Washington and forest DLC nearly been a week already I mean oregan drop was on the servers in 30 mins back online I get everything dropped at once but in my experience of playing game the longer its offline (for those who not down grading to 1.34) the more bad reputation it gets because people get sick of waiting I hope they get it online soon need some driving to do.

P.S AI car's are worse then players actually when it comes to ramming lol :) :) :) :)

As for AI traffic in SOLO mode, we can lower the density or even remove it:

- Open your folder "Documents"\"American Truck Simulator"

- Edit the file "config.cfg" (or for those who don't have set the file extension visible, it's only "config") with notepad or notepad++

- Search/find this(whitout the " "): "uset g_traffic"

- Change the value to a lower decimal (0.5 for 50%, 0.7 for 70%) or 0.0 for no traffic at all.

- Save file, close.

I did some tests, and I personnally find a value of 0.5, 0.6 or 0.7 is quite decent. removing just enough traffic for some challenge, remove the occasionnal overflow and keeps the roads alive.

Some of my friends lowered it at 0.3, but my personnal preference is 0.5.

Cheers.

The update for 1.35 was really cool, I'm running it on the DX11 (experimental) is fine and the FPS have gone up, it's not weighing anything. As for DLC Washington, I'm jaw-dropping, beautiful work! Now all you have to do is wait for the update to be able to simulate online. Thanks for the hint of how to decrease traffic Addict2SimsQc.

20190614162604_1.jpg

3 hours ago, Addict2SimsQc said:

As for AI traffic in SOLO mode, we can lower the density or even remove it:

- Open your folder "Documents"\"American Truck Simulator"

- Edit the file "config.cfg" (or for those who don't have set the file extension visible, it's only "config") with notepad or notepad++

- Search/find this(whitout the " "): "uset g_traffic"

- Change the value to a lower decimal (0.5 for 50%, 0.7 for 70%) or 0.0 for no traffic at all.

- Save file, close.

I did some tests, and I personnally find a value of 0.5, 0.6 or 0.7 is quite decent. removing just enough traffic for some challenge, remove the occasionnal overflow and keeps the roads alive.

Some of my friends lowered it at 0.3, but my personnal preference is 0.5.

Cheers.

think you missed the point what I was trying to make buddy I know how to turn down the AI the point I was making is wish they get off there butts and get the game back online I didn't want instructions about G_TRAFFIC  geez lol

Archived