Unsupported version Read more... ×
Digital

Racing Championship - Summer 2019

This looks really cool! It's a very busy period for me so I won't be able to join the event itself, but I'll try to see if I can sneak in some time to spectate this from the sidelines. Good luck to all participants!

3 hours ago, THEREALDETONATOR said:

The event Will be on 1.35 ir 1.34? If it is on 1.35 I Will participate, if not I will not downgrade, and of course can't participate.

I think it's fairly obvious that the event will be on 1.35 if the servers have updated by that time. If they have not, the event will be on 1.34.

1 hour ago, Raeker said:

This looks really cool! It's a very busy period for me so I won't be able to join the event itself, but I'll try to see if I can sneak in some time to spectate this from the sidelines. Good luck to all participants!

I think it's fairly obvious that the event will be on 1.35 if the servers have updated by that time. If they have not, the event will be on 1.34.

Thats what I'm thinking. My only one problem with downgrading its just my very slow internet connection, it takes about an hour an half to downgrade or update!

• Like 1

WHEN YOU TAKEN THE SPEED OF 120MPH = 193 KM OF THE SERVERS. EURO TRUCK 2 WAS BORING. YOU COULD OPEN THE SERVER FREEROAM FOR THE SPEED OF 120 MPH = 193 KM. AI YES THE GAME WILL BE GOOD FOR THOSE WHO LIKE TO MAKE LONG TRAVELS. WHY THE INFINITE TRUCKERS WILL RELEASE THE SPEED OF 120 MPH. AND WE WILL MIGRATE FOR

• Confused 1