Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

The Bremerhaven Easter Egg Theory

Koneko

Hey Truckers!

First off, I got a question for the people who enjoy my topics, the reveals and explanations of Easter Egg's! Should I do more stuff like this? I got a couple of easter eggs, that may have some stories behind them, still stored. So let me know if I should keep doing topics like that! I appreciate every answer! :wub:

- Note: This Topic is more about an Theory I build up since I know from this Easter Egg. There is no evidence, teaser or similar that proofs this. 

So I discovered this easter egg already back in 1.32 where it got added (atleast I think so because it is in the rebuild germany part from 1.32). I was quite unsure what that should mean, until I remembered that promods has Bremerhaven and this could be the intersection that goes towards it. Because I was to lazy this time to install ProMods again, I took an old pic out of the internet (will shown under this). The Intersection is a bit moved on it and there is not even a connection to the A31/A28. Only to Bremem itself. Still in the Real World the A293, (atleast a bit, changes to the B211 later)near Oldenburg, is heading towards Bremerhaven. In the teaser to the 3rd part of the Germany Rework there is no Bremerhaven or similar included... but as we know, SCS is always open for surprises and they placed an easter egg there so I think there is something behind it! Let me know your opinions about my theory and the topic itself, would you like to see Bremerhaven? ^_^

as everytime, pictures to improve the view on the topic:

The Easter Egg on the Sign:
dfhjsfdkgpokpc.png

Bremerhaven on the Promods (old pic):
bremerhaven52knt.jpg

Bad drawn Bremerhaven Theory of mine :thisisfine:
bremerhavene5kn8.png

Real Life comparison to the ets2 Map + the theory (Red: current Roads, Purple: Bremerhaven road connection:

reallifelhjfg.png

also an little video I made of the exact location and how it looks ingame:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived