Direct X11

User_288511

Question

5 answers to this question

Hi there. As I see you're looking for help, I will move your topic to the forum Help section. I understand you may have posted it in ATS discussions because your question is related to that game, but if it's help what you're looking for, it belongs in the Help section. We would appreciate it if you take this into account from now on :).

Happy trucking!

//Moved to Help.

Usually findable between Western Germany and Denmark.

percent_0

At the moment DirectX 11 is for 1.35 which is currently at the time of typing in public beta.

The only way to run ATS in DirectX 11 is to join the public beta and then edit the config file (config.cfg) within your American Truck Simulator folder located in C:\Users\XXXXXXX\Documents\American Truck Simulator find the config file (config.cfg) and open with notepad and look for "uset r_device "dx9"" replace it with "uset r_device "dx11""

The new Washington DLC (Here) will be released on the 11th of June so it's very highly likely that 1.35 will come out of beta and ready for full release so unless you REALLY want to try DirectX 11 I'd hold off for now as it's only one day.

Regards

Hello @SupportGuy,

I think the best answer was already given by @[ST-LH] The Englishman, so I was interested, did you get the answer you were looking for?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue/question helps us keep the forum always organized!

Kind Regards,
BL4CK$K1LL
TruckersMP Support

Hello There,

We are glad to hear that your question has been answered!

Thanks for all participation!

Don't hesitate to contact us again if you need any help in the future.

Sincerely,

[TR] SkortiL

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and moved to Solved Topics

Sincerely,

SkortiL [TR] 

Create a Support Ticket / TruckersMP Rules / Feedback / Guides / Meet the Team