What will do TruckersMP in the future?

noflashtv

That's what I'm worrying about - as I already said in your previous topic ;) I think we should hope, that new DLCs will bring more players to the game - that's it ;) Maybe some players (for ex. from Bulgaria), who have never played this game, because it didn't contain their country, will decide to give this game and truckersMP a try. That's what we should hope about. I hope that the maximal number of players (that's at this moment 4200) will have to get increased one day ;) 

The larger the map gets, the more resources that'll be required (And bandwidth to each player)

For AI traffic, it'll be the sync between all the players that'll be the main issue, the more players together in one area would increase the load, spreading it even further (while may reduce players in the same spot) will drain more if a few convoys are going at the same time (in mass numbers)

Hello!

Indeed the map is getting bigger at almost every updates, I think it will bring more players because some country which were not available in the past are now available. 

We have huge maps at our disposal in both games, and I think it's really shame that players don't visit it fully and only stay in the same places, personally I would get bored of it.

I wanted to share my opinion about it as you're talking about "bigger map" ^_^

On 6/8/2019 at 5:05 PM, NoFFe said:

Turkish people are already in game without BLACK SEA DLC. so Turkey has not  potantial to increase players ingame. Maybe they can use Turkey map and they are going to use that DLC maps so Duisburg-Calais road will be more empty as it is.

We use mods for Turkey map (on singleplayer because mp doesn't support 3rd party mods) 

And DLC's is very expensive in our country, I think %50 of Turkish Players Don't Buy It. (1$ = 5.8 Turkish Liras, Think) 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello There;

As your topic has been inactive for over 14 days, we are archiving your topic. Due to the fact our forums are a busy place, we archive topics that are inactive for 2 weeks to help keep just those topics that are truly active for our community.

If you have any further questions or comments, or wish for your topic to be unarchived don't be afraid to contact me.  :wub:

//Moved to Archive

Archived