What do you think about new update?

noflashtv

I haven't played 1.35 yet, because I'm waiting for truckersMP to release an update ;)

I'm afraid  roads on EU2 will one day feel empty, when no new players come to the game and the map keeps getting bigger with all the DLCs. C-D road will for sure never die :D, but I'm afraid that the rest of the map will die, if TruckersMP keeps its average of 3800... I hope Road to Black Sea will bring more players to vanilla and TruckersMP, to make roads in-game more alive, when the map gets bigger ;) I don't want to see only one car per hour some day, just because the map is too big and there are not many players.

35 minutes ago, Jemo said:

I haven't played 1.35 yet, because I'm waiting for truckersMP to release an update ;)

I'm afraid  roads on EU2 will one day feel empty, when no new players come to the game and the map keeps getting bigger with all the DLCs. C-D road will for sure never die :D, but I'm afraid that the rest of the map will die, if TruckersMP keeps its average of 3800... I hope Road to Black Sea will bring more players to vanilla and TruckersMP, to make roads in-game more alive, when the map gets bigger ;) I don't want to see only one car per hour some day, just because the map is too big and there are not many players.

yea its definately true. Bigger maps need more players! I hope they can handle it ;)

20 minutes ago, Thurston said:

Out 1.35 out of the black sea DLC

yea I know it but I'm just asking about 2 different types of think.

NF2 Team Leader

WhatsApp Image 2019-06-03 at 22.55.09.jpeg

I haven't played 1.35 yet, because I'm waiting for truckersMP to get it working on MP, but I am looking forward to it. ''Road to Black Sea'' DLC will be something very nice to see in ETS. Maybe Greece next? Who knows ;)

New update is good in game, that will let the game be more cool and have some new way to play the game

but mostly many truckers will drive in Germany and in C-D road. 

So I hope if TMP players can drive everywhere, then the game wil not be that boring and look like in real world. 

I hope TMP players can drive more place to fix this problem.

And for the new DLC, SCS can be handle it sure. And must will have new players to join into this game.

Because this world we have many guys love the Truck and love a very real driver simulator but they only can drive in game :)

While I was playing ATS in the public beta, I love that SCS is going back to its existing work and repainting. Repainting as in updating signs, road markings, etc. SCS does great work and I look forward to more, it makes me wonder what the next state will be for ATS. I'm equally as thrilled to play ETS2 1.35 when TruckersMP updates the mod to support both games.

~ TheDarkAngel7 ~

I think that Chinese voice navigation is not perfect enough to be accepted.

It is recommended to use Chinese to dub and refer to Gaode map and Baidu map to set up voice reminders.

Just a whimsical suggestion

China Chenxi VTC COO --- 中国晨曦俱乐部首席运营官

Chinese  --- English     

*Asia's first TruckersMP official verified VTC*

Our goal is the stars and the sea  

寻求帮助 I 规则 I 中文板块 I 封禁申诉 I 反馈 I 招聘

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure about the new update personally. I like the idea of voice navigation but I don't use it in real life as it just bugs me. As for the buying garages anywhere, I like the idea of it, I'm just struggling to deploy drivers and trucks to them all once I've bought them. I must admit copying configurations of trucks and trailers has been a godsend though.

All in all I say I'd like it, just struggling to make use of all it's features properly.

ATLAS Media Group Ltd. | Managing Director (www.atlas-media.co.uk)

I find the new update very nice, I find it really cool and convenient to have an external freight market, I use the external freight market very much, so also very convenient :thisisfine: 

//Kind Regards. Finn 
Have a nice day! :wub: 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello There;

As your topic has been inactive for over 14 days, we are archiving your topic. Due to the fact our forums are a busy place, we archive topics that are inactive for 2 weeks to help keep just those topics that are truly active for our community.

If you have any further questions or comments, or wish for your topic to be unarchived don't be afraid to contact me.  

//Moved to Archive

Archived