AI Drivers Earnings

ChickenDipper

Question

9 answers to this question

Yes when you do anything within the game that would normally advance time forwards for example....sleeping or teleporting to a different garage and F7-ing to service.

If you don't want your hired drivers earning money for you then there is the option of letting them go otherwise they'll continue to make money for you whether they're in single player or multi-player.

Regards

Ok, thanks for the response, the issue I see with it is that because everyone can do this to earn large amounts of money very easily, it means that the progression aspect is taken away and that other players may/do use the fact the have so much money at their disposal they will just crash into you or not take the driving seriously because they know they don't need to worry about repair costs.

Greetings.

This aspect of hiring drivers and making money off of them will probably not change because it's related to the game itself and not TruckersMP.

Also, just because someone has a lot of money doesn't mean that they can crash their vehicles. I have hired drivers myself, make quite a bit of money that I later use for my vehicle's service routine and I never rammed anyone.

I hope this helps your question! :)

Kind regards,

Baratako

v1.png 

There are other ways of making money other than hired drivers such as hacking more money into the game via Cheat Engine or any other program. Disabling that ability for that reason alone doesn't make sense. It's also part of the game itself, TruckersMP would be disabling something vital that helps the simulated economy within the game. It just wouldn't make sense disable it.

Kind regards,

Baratako

• Upvote 1

v1.png 

Dear @ChickenDipper

This topic has been inacitve for 3 days since the last reply ,because of inactivity, i will move this topic to Inactive Topics

if you still need any assistance,feel free to DM or other support team members,we will open this again.

Thanks for all participation!

Thank you for your understanding!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive