Future of ETS2MP

mwl4

Hey guys, what's next for ETS2 MP? 

Is there any way you guys can make a list of the objectives for the mod?

Thank you!

Every thing will be posted in time, but I believe that we will support the Russian paint Job DLC very soon !

Tag Line: Want to Have fun, join Trucking World at ETS2, ATS and TruckersMP.

Respected Member of the Arab Community and TMP
Former: Forum Moderator, Support Team & Game Moderator

I THINK we will keep the same admins and spread the work

I THINK if we do that, then the population of the admins on ETS would no doubt decrease drastically, especially during peak hours...

And good luck to you RK! Best of luck~

And thanks for the info mw you're a great help :)

Regards,

Ken (Lemmonez)

Happy Trucking! :)

Proud member of BLACKOUT TRUCKING. Join us now !

41.png

did you ever think about to support TSM(TruckSim Map)?? its one of the best mods for ETS2. And after you put the winter mod in ETS2MP i hope you add mods like TSM.

I highly doubt this would ever happen, but if it did I would probably never play another game in my steam library ever again.

nz3d07.jpg

It´s sad that Eryk left. But I and we in the ETS2 MP players are highly appreciated about the mp mod, And it is thanks to Eryk and you other that you created this mod. 

All respect to you guys. Thanks alot for bringing this mod!

Kind Regards and All Love,

Andii aka Andréas

Happy Trucking.

Kind Regards,

Andii

Personaly prefer ProMOD's... Way way better quality then TSM!

*Steals some of Element's popcorns*

Personally, although I use TSM 5.4, I'd take either one if it meant it be added to the MP. If such a thing was ever considered I'd like to think a public vote would be put towards deciding which one but whether or not it would even be possible to get an agreement with the creators is another thing. 

nz3d07.jpg

Personally, although I use TSM 5.4, I'd take either one if it meant it be added to the MP. If such a thing was ever considered I'd like to think a public vote would be put towards deciding which one but whether or not it would even be possible to get an agreement with the creators is another thing. 

I agree to add a bigger map (TSM or ProMOD). Creating a vote to decide which mod is the best, if the Admins really appreciate our idea. :)

Trucking isn't just driving a big thing... It is a passion. :)

• 2 weeks later...

had ability to disable the number of distance between a truck to another in tab? this would solve the lag problem when the truck appears on the tab

I think the main problem is the Avatar which can get loaded if you have activated it on Settings - Grafics of the ETS2MP (Press Tab to Change it).

After i have changed it i dont have so much lags, and the avatars are useless..

Windows 10Pro - Intel i7 11700k - MSI Z590 Gaming Pro Carbon Wifi -  NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti - 2TB 860 EVO - 1TB 860 EVO -

750W BeQuiet Straight Power E11 CM - Fractal Design Define XL R2 - 2x16GB Corsair Vengance 3600MHz

I think the main problem is the Avatar which can get loaded if you have activated it on Settings - Grafics of the ETS2MP (Press Tab to Change it).

After i have changed it i dont have so much lags, and the avatars are useless..

thats weird,caus the lagg was there before ingame avatars..but glad it fixed for you atleast :D