Future of ETS2MP

mwl4

It's beyond me how people are connecting a job with SCS is the reason they left when they stated themselves he left by their own choice, rather than for anything else. If it is then fair play, I'm still on the side that believes he just left and that's it.

• Upvote 1

nz3d07.jpg

It's beyond me how people are connecting a job with SCS is the reason they left when they stated themselves he left by their own choice, rather than for anything else. If it is then fair play, I'm still on the side that believes he just left and that's it.

I would have to agree with you Dave. I guess the see him at SCS Softs Head Office and assume that he will be working for them, If he is then good on him. You should all just stop speculating as to what he is dong, if he wanted you to knwo he would have told you himself.

If you are wondering what I'm doing - i'm contributing as modder for Cities: Skylines game - https://github.com/RootKiller/CitiesSkylinesModdingResources + some hidden repository :).

That is a good news RK, nice to see you !

Tag Line: Want to Have fun, join Trucking World at ETS2, ATS and TruckersMP.

Respected Member of the Arab Community and TMP
Former: Forum Moderator, Support Team & Game Moderator

well rootkiller showed hes talent as a coder,and he has knowledge of how too setup a multiplayer.god knows if SCS might think of adding a multiplayer on future titles.its a valid assumption in my opinion.

also the strangely timed SCS visite gives this type of assumptions fuel.

i dont realy know (or care realy) as long as we all can happy trucking :P

well rootkiller showed hes talent as a coder,and he has knowledge of how too setup a multiplayer.god knows if SCS might think of adding a multiplayer on future titles.its a valid assumption in my opinion.

also the strangely timed SCS visite gives this type of assumptions fuel.

i dont realy know (or care realy) as long as we all can happy trucking :P

Yeah, I see where everyone who thinks they have landed a job at SCS is coming from. But even still, it hasn't actually been confirmed and until it has it's nothing more than complete speculation; which is why the idea should be taken with a grain of salt and not as absolute fact. Although I'm not one that believes they had got a job with them I do see what RK could offer to SCS if they did offer him a job. 

nz3d07.jpg

Wow 

"took over" the project at the beginning of the year, and before that moment it was my work to keep the project up. ... port the mod to nearly each one patch, I was the one to decode game's engine, etc" to much work!!!

​Congratulation for the dedication and wish best luck,...sorry this is have nothing with luck but good work.

​This is the best mod indeed create...keep good work