Future of ETS2MP

mwl4

Thanks a lot mwl4, i appreciate all the information and im glad in a way as nothing is going to change! As sad as it is that RK has left, it also means (as you say) he can do on to do much more. Good luck to the guy! As for multiplayer for Euro Truck Simulator 2 and for ATS when it comes to that, i will be proud to say that ive been apart of the community with RK and the rest of the team ! Im hoping tonight i will be a bigger part of the community, when i am granted my junior admin place of ts3.ets2mp.com and i look forward to any other roles that may come my way :)

Regards,

Crimson

Owner and Founder of Crimson Transport Limited

Regards,

Crimson

Owner of Viper Gaming Community

Interested in joining? Go to the following link to apply: http://www.vipergamingcommunity.com

Interesting, thanks for typing out. ETSMP will always be around for the next 10 or 20 years, why I say that? because as I speak there are more and more new people joining and using the mod. Sounds like Eryk is going to earn big cash and have an real life and maybe help on created an new SCS game. He's lucky then me and some other people.

​Programming is hard, and I can say that as I have done Javascript. anyway that's an very good read up that I have read and you should really think on the next stage and what other people will be involved  

• Upvote 1

lcuoUWl.gif.2ae879e10f4e499e935acbd4db146289.gif

If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

good to see that ets2mp is still going to be better;

i cant wait for ats to come out going to be best

Please refrain from double posting, if you want to add something just click on "edit" below !

• Upvote 1

Tag Line: Want to Have fun, join Trucking World at ETS2, ATS and TruckersMP.

Respected Member of the Arab Community and TMP
Former: Forum Moderator, Support Team & Game Moderator

there is one thing that i don't understand is that if Ats is going to come out will there be new admins 

Most likely. ETS2 and ATS might end up having completely different users altogether; American trucks are alien and outdated to me, but I'm from the UK. I suspect there would be completely new admins to handle ATS, it would be stretching the existing ones too much if they were expected to handle both, think about it.

• Upvote 1

nz3d07.jpg