Future of ETS2MP

mwl4

i'll make a tl:dr

TL:DR - nothing has changed, we just have to call mwl4 master now

76561197981245742.png

i7 6700k @ 4.6Ghz / Be Quiet 280mm AIO / GTX 1080 / 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX RAM (@3200mhz) / EVGA G2 750W PSU / Samsung Evo 850 250GB SSD / 2 x 2 TB HDD / Phanteks Enthoo Pro M Case

Awsome to hear.. mw14 keep it up and make all this good work and updates coming.. You might aswell hire someone instead of Eryk someone that knows coding etc.. that can help you might be easier for you..

I wish you mw14 all my best and i really hope this ets2mp will be alive.. ETS2 without multiplayer is crap since there is no one to talk to ingame no convoys nothing!.. ETS2MP is the best thing happend me  :D  

Employed in: Viva Trucking (VTC)

That was surprisingly a good read, you should get someone on to the team that can focus on giving an in depth run down on what's happening behind the scenes - or at least what's been deemed appropriate to share to users. Before now it was literally just whatever we, as users, could scrape together from bits and pieces; then there's the other previous announcements which always felt.. rushed, this one on the other hand was not only in depth but came across as if you were talking to us on a personal level as equals.

Thankfully this subject has been cleared up now in regards to us speculating what happened and why.

nz3d07.jpg

What next?

In close future there are such things as Scandinavia, new truck and other interesting things in ETS2. That means the mod will be developed even more. That also means we might get close to beta, which might appear before the end of ETS2 support. With beta will come VTC's and other stuff like that.

mwl4

ok out of all of that the highlighted bit stands out to me TELL ME MORE :)

Yes things are changing for the better? well time will tell but good luck mwl4 I am sure we will all keep on truckin 

• Upvote 1

Eryk is off to bigger and better things. Very well deserved and good for him. All of you guys have done an awesome job here and we all look forward to what's ahead.

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

Great and informative post, and for me what's really nice also is to see something that points to ATS also being possible to multiplay even if SCS don't officially support or implement it.

Am sure there is a good future and long life still in ETS2 and ETS2MP as well.