Foto de perfil no servidor

Dear,
Good night!

I'd like to suggest something related to the TruckersMP photo.
On the server the photo that currently appears is the Steam photo that the MP client reads, and would like instead of showing the steam photo, show the photo that is uploaded to the TruckersMP website profile.
So anyone who participates in virtual companies can send the company logo or badge photo and in the game appear without the need to change the photo of steam as it currently occurs.

Prezados,
Boa noite!

Eu gostaria de sugerir algo relacionado a foto do TruckersMP. 
No servidor a foto que aparece atualmente é a foto da Steam que o cliente do MP faz a leitura, e gostaria que ao invés de mostrar a foto da steam, mostrar a foto que é carregada no perfil do site do TruckersMP.
Assim quem participa de empresas virtuais pode enviar a logo da empresa ou a foto de crachá e no game aparecer sem a necessidade de mudar a foto da steam como ocorre atualmente.

Hello Dear @[] >>player007<< []

First of all thank you for sharing your suggestion with us. It is better to follow the required format when sharing a suggestion. 

Please follow this format:

Suggestion Name: 

Suggestion Description:

Any example images: 

Why should it be added?

I suggest you look here: 

Of course your suggestion has to be written in English. Please write topic title in English. 

Please update your suggestion soon or it will be rejected.

Thank you for understanding :wub:

• Thanks 1

Hello Dear @[] >>player007<< []

First of all thank you for creating a suggestion, but because you do not comply with the suggestion format, I lock this suggestion and move it to the Rejected section. Please, if you want to create a suggestion, you must first comply with the format and you should tell the complete details in full detail of your suggestion.Thank you for your understanding.

You can open a suggestion by obeying the format again.

If you have any question, do not be afraid to contact me.

//Rejected.