Game Moderators

P3rMoDz italiano

Question

Good rest A general question to TMP But how is it possible that recruitment is closed if only 1% 100 of the TAB reports are viewed? There are few moderators, and many more moderators are needed to maintain a server, how is it possible that there are no new moderators? There are many good people who would like to do it, and who are as good as the moderators we currently have. This comment is my opinion

Edited by BL4CK$K1LL
Changed the topic title

12 answers to this question

Hello @p3rmodz,

We can't keep recruitment open all the time for this position even though it's a highly sought after role in TruckersMP. I know a lot of people would like to be a GM however not everyone meets our requirements. I'd like to first ask you to view this topic that I have linked and read through this - it gives you an overview of what we look for when recruiting new Game Moderators for our team. However, reading through your last two posts - I don't quite understand what you mean. 

20 hours ago, p3rmodz said:

@povgamer
I unfortunately do not have a requirement to become a moderator. The problem is that it is not the moderators we have, because they already do too much, the problem and that there are so few moderators that the server is uncontrolled, not everyone can afford to record, and therefore they hope for a vision of the report through TAB, which many times is not seen, because there are few moderators. I, for now and for a short while, have a laptop and it sucks enough, I will have done on hundreds of reports in tab, and thanks to what looks at me from the other they have seen reports of about a fortnight, By now, almost 3 million people have registered on TMP, and how many moderators are there? I give 100 I think, then the moderators are not told that they are always at the same time every day, they too have a social life in which it does not allow them to stay behind the monitor every day, and so there needs to be other new moderators they replace

However, in reply to this - all of our GMs have got a personal life too, they cannot be in game 24/7 (which you have mentioned). We don't expect everyone to be able to record however, if one of their reports were to time out in-game, then the other options are reporting a user via our online reporting system. We try our best to moderate and sift through the reports as best as we can however, we're not always able too - which is understandable. There is usually always a few GMs in the game however, as mentioned we aren't able to look everywhere at one time. To recruit loads more GMs would be fantastic however, it takes a lot to become a GM (not just being in the game, looking at reports and banning people). There is a lot of other work that they have to do, which means a lot of training goes into these individuals who are all very good at what they do. 

I would like to apologise however, is there anything else that we can assist you with here?

Kind regards,

Ali.

TruckersMP Senior Support Manager

TruckersMP Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

remember we were staring up to those peaks on the horizon +x

Hello @p3rmodz

I can agree with your opinion, as I've reported many people in-game in the past, only for those reports to be ignored. However, we should all understand that the few moderators they have right now are doing their best to moderate what's going on around them, as well as what's going on across the map.

Why they won't hire new game moderators more often? I'm not exactly sure, but I think it has something to do with the process of becoming a Game Moderator. First, you have to learn the rules while watching other moderators (Trainee). Then, you become sort of like a trial game moderator where they see how you perform. Then finally, you get the full perks of becoming a game moderator. This is what I think, but you can always ask a staff member and they'll probably have a reason for all of this.

Hope this helped (and good luck if you ever apply for moderator),

POVGamer

@povgamer
I unfortunately do not have a requirement to become a moderator. The problem is that it is not the moderators we have, because they already do too much, the problem and that there are so few moderators that the server is uncontrolled, not everyone can afford to record, and therefore they hope for a vision of the report through TAB, which many times is not seen, because there are few moderators. I, for now and for a short while, have a laptop and it sucks enough, I will have done on hundreds of reports in tab, and thanks to what looks at me from the other they have seen reports of about a fortnight, By now, almost 3 million people have registered on TMP, and how many moderators are there? I give 100 I think, then the moderators are not told that they are always at the same time every day, they too have a social life in which it does not allow them to stay behind the monitor every day, and so there needs to be other new moderators they replace

Dear @p3rmodz

We're sorry for any inconvenience,but Recruit game mods is not as easy as you might think,it has many requirements which a candidate need to meet and other conditions.

And as  you said ,our staff have their own real life and job so they cannot be online 24 hours a day,

Thnak you for your understanding,i would like to know if you have any other questions since for you current question,i think no one can give the properly answer.

Hi, I don't know what you can't understand with all my deep respect, Now list it as an expense list some answers that many people would like to know. - Why are the requests for moderation closed? if there is no suitable control, as unfortunately there are few moderators in the game. and would need staff. (I'm sorry to see a nice MP going down this road, many guys I know will change servers, for reasons of (inadequate control) The forum is well managed by how I see it. I, like many others, got bored, and many people will go to TMP in my opinion, given that every report seen and how to see the solar eclipse I complain, but I can also cheat, but I regret that a magnificent MP with many staff members (who are not enough) to see this problem that does not take nt to solve it, will take some time, but not so a long time, since these problems in my opinion will be from a year to 1 year and pass that game and the MP never arrived at this low level - another question, but how is it possible that there are such moderation problems but so highly trivial?

@Ali.
Hi Ali, yes, fortunately there are always a few GMs in the game and it's a good thing, it's just not possible for one person or two people to manage the current people on the server, I know the requirements to be a GM but if this option is many times CLOSED and cannot apply. The problem that there are also people with requirements that are needed, but who do not know the procedure to do to apply to become GM I advise you to find a solution to find GM if you are really looking for them, recruitment will be slow, it will take time rightly. but al, less serious problems are settled calmly. By now the people who have fun trolling for the first 3 bans do not seem to me a real punishment, if a player does it at the post and an account, but if he likes to overtake in dangerous spots, or he does so by post, I advise him to make a new one more punitive ban, by now at least half of the server and full of people who control it, and they know that and swallowed the server, here are pk there are many who check it because there is no control.

Hello @p3rmodz,

Do you have any further questions as discussing this here on the forums will not go anywhere?

I will leave this open to other questions.

Kind regards,

Ali.

TruckersMP Senior Support Manager

TruckersMP Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

remember we were staring up to those peaks on the horizon +x

Hello @p3rmodz,

Because your topic has been inactive for 3 days I am going to move it to Inactive Section. 

If you still require help from us, do not hesitate to DM a Support Team member. We'll open this topic again. 

Thanks for understanding! 

//Locked and Moved to Inactve 

• Confused 2

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a further 2 days ,due to this i will move this topic to Unsolved Topics

If you still need any help,create a new tpic or contact us  directly by submitting a support ticket here:https://truckersmp.com/support/tickets

//Moved to Unsolved