1.35 problems

LANCIAY

Question

Hello all, I have a big issue.

Since I updated ETS2 to the newest version (1.35) I have lag problems. (I'm talking about Singleplayer)

I can't drive properly even on minimum graphics, I can't repair my truck because it will crash.

Please someone help me

Oh, Another thing, I didn't experience lag problems before, I played im medium graphics (Cuz I have a 2015 Laptop)

Sorry If I misspell something, But I need help right now.

ANOTHER THING, I forgot to mention that when I open the console, I see that a lot of models (Mostly of them I think are AI) They have an incorrect file or something like that.

7 answers to this question

Hello @LANCIAY,

As you have mentioned above, you updated your game to the latest version (1.35), so most of the mods are not updated yet to that version, so they can cause lags as well as game crashes.

I recommend you to remove such kind of mods and delete the latest saves as they may be damaged. If that doesn't help then try to create a new profile and check if the problem persists.

Kind Regards,

BL4CK$K1LL
TruckersMP Support

Hello there, LANCIAY

I am going to move your topic to the respective section since you're looking for Help. Next time, if you have any questions related to TMP, please consider creating a topic in the Help section as this section is not the correct place for questions or help related stuff.

You can find the help section over here - https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/55-help/

//Moved “Help” Section

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG] 

Hello there,

It seems like the best answer has been marked. Because of that, I am going to move this topic to Solved Section.
Do not hesitate to contact us again by creating another topic or a support ticket.

~Have a great day

//Locked & Moved to Solved