"Best" Trucks in ATS

Linciano

all the trucks are good, the Kenworth (KW) W900 and the Peterbuilt 389 both have 625 hp engines where the rest only have 600 hp engines. all the trucks are pretty equal in pulling power due to the 3 trucks with the 600 hp engines being lighter then the w900 and the 389.

IMO the KW t680 is one of the best trucks, due to it having, with the top end sleeper cab, a tv and microwave :) 

A lot of these comments are correct. It's really about personal preference. However, I have found that in terms of top speed and quick acceleration, the Kenworth T680, Volvo VNL and Peterbilt 589 are the best. For Heavy Hauling and Pulling Power, definitely the Kenworth W900 and the Peterbilt 389.

I like all the things in their classic view, so I'll choose Peterbilt.

jYoWDEl.jpg

Languages: ?? | ??

انجمن فارسی

قوانین استخدام | پشتیبانی | بازخورد | مشاهده اعضای تیم | راهنما | سیستم پایگاه دانش | پیشنهادات

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides Suggestions
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Personal contact info:

YouTube | Twitch | Discord |
“You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them.” —Michael Jordan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello there ?

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me. :) 

//Locked and moved to Archive. 

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG] 

Archived