"Best" Trucks in ATS

Linciano

Trucks in ATS really only matter based on what you think looks nice.

The W900 and the P389 technically have more power than the rest of the trucks, but not by much.

I wouldn't call save editing the engine from a P389 or W900 into a different truck unrealistic though, considering how modular US trucks are built, its just not an option you would have from an official dealer.

What matters most is the transmission and chassis type. For heavy haul I would pick the Allison TC10 or the 18 speed transmission, though a 13  (or 12, incase you are driving a VNL) speed will usually do just fine too.

I would reccomend a 6x4 chassis, but again its not entirely nessecary, its just very useful incase you somehow get stuck.

Fastest overall transmissions are the Allison transmissions, but the 18 speed will let you cruise at 100mph pretty well

Hello,

I'm not an expert in this domain, but I personally think the Volvo VNL is one of the best truck in American Truck Simulator (of course, it's only my point of view), mostly because I like its design and the engines you can put are powerful. ^_^

I hope that my answer helped you to choose. ;) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It depends on the people.

Personally, I prefer Peterbilt.

Languages: ?? | ??

انجمن فارسی

قوانین استخدام | پشتیبانی | بازخورد | مشاهده اعضای تیم | راهنما | سیستم پایگاه دانش | پیشنهادات

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides Suggestions
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Personal contact info:

YouTube | Twitch | Discord |
“You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them.” —Michael Jordan

Archived