Which one should come for modified dlc lorry?

***{kadiracar02}***

I think OP is referring to DLCs like the DAF Tuning Pack and the Mighty Griffin pack.

if so, well take your pick really, a Volvo DLC would be cool because it’s seemingly the second most popular brand in TMP, also a Mercedes DLC wouldn’t be bad either, but honestly all brands need a DLC to give the trucks a more “personal” look instead of being carbon copies everywhere, same lights, same bull bars etc.

8 hours ago, megadethsteve666 said:

I think OP is referring to DLCs like the DAF Tuning Pack and the Mighty Griffin pack.

if so, well take your pick really, a Volvo DLC would be cool because it’s seemingly the second most popular brand in TMP, also a Mercedes DLC wouldn’t be bad either, but honestly all brands need a DLC to give the trucks a more “personal” look instead of being carbon copies everywhere, same lights, same bull bars etc.

I can say that the Mercedes and MAN Tuning DLC is coming this year. The Mercedes one is planned for mid-summer. :P

If for a new DLC , I hope that will for Volvo.

Because Volvo is done a very great job in real world for truck such as Scania :)

And Volvo help the cars more safe in world. 

But in game i think that will be Man because for the Man Euro6 have many parts to change look like DLC.

And a SCS software staff said the new truck DLC is Benz but i dont think the Benz can have many change in truck :(

• 2 weeks later...

Hello There;

As your topic has been inactive for over 14 days, we are archiving your topic. Due to the fact our forums are a busy place, we archive topics that are inactive for 2 weeks to help keep just those topics that are truly active for our community.

If you have any further questions or comments, or wish for your topic to be unarchived don't be afraid to contact me.  :wub:

//Moved to Archive

Archived