Update 1.35 release

Leon Baker

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, The Rock said:

They are too slow compared to other games like forza who have alot licenses and models

SCS Software is a relatively small studio, with a rather niche game market and as a result, won't have a tremendous amount of funding. You're comparing SCS Software to a game studio; in this case, Turn10, which is a large studio with a massive multi-platform (PC and Xbox) product with enormous funding and purchasing power and influence, who happens to be owned by Xbox Game Studios (and thus Microsoft).

An enormous amount of time, money and work goes into obtaining a license and then putting it in a game. They first have to cough up the cash, which in some cases can be up to six-figure sums, and then create the vehicle in-game to the exact specifications set by the license holder (in this case, Renault Trucks). There's also a very good possibility that Renault Trucks are the ones delaying the process of implementing their Range T into the game.

On 6/6/2019 at 4:13 AM, GER-Zesa said:

When I asked when truckersmp is going to support 1.35 they laughed at my 'stupid' question and all I got was "When SCS releases 1.35."

1.35 has been out on beta for a long time now and there was enough time to prepare for it, and now, that it is out, guess what:

Mo7vUCV.jpg

Genius :) @JeffSFC

Truckers mp devs won't work on beta versions as it is not the final product. that makes some sense. All we have to do is give them enough time and wait till they release it.

Am I the only one that watched the whole video? I'm tempted to try out 1.35 now but I don't want to screw up my saves and my TrucksBook. That would be a pain in the back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

22 hours ago, swiftyniko said:

Wait so..... CD road will have double trailers now ?

I think I have seen a few people with double/triple trailers around Calais, especially the Calais Port. But I am not quite sure if that is allowed or not. They'll probably still have the area blocked and have the player kicked when a player does go to the place. But since the update does specifically say that Germany and Netherlands, they may finally allowed doubles (and triples if that works.) around C-D Road. Although they may probably be less people actually driving with the doubles/triples and actually doing jobs as these things are heavy and hard to maneuver especially in crowded and tight spaces such as the C-D Road itself.

Check this out: (This was from 2018 so that may not be the case anymore.)

76561198136394601.png

// Isaiah Wijesekara | Philippines | Former [ETRVTC] Driver | TMP ID 10832 \\

// [TPH] Truckers Philippines | Member Since November 15, 2014 | TrucksBook \\

image.png.3a469fc6c20225a7608e8705bb8150c5.png|image.png.9dd78c47b8aceb13f4907f4d2d669585.png|image.png.744ced8a4ea99071cd7af3b1892ef168.png|image.png.7e3bb40469f591d1f01db0bb788244ff.png|image.png.2575f58f66623c27724459bd2538fcf1.png|image.png.b185e69ecf1956dd8d073810c550ade5.png|image.png.d2d3099e2a60bcb9e4916e09413dfa8a.png

image.png

6 hours ago, zZap said:

ONE MORE DAY WITHOUT TRUCKERSMP AND I'LL DIE

You can just revert the version back to 1.34 no need to freak out.

3 hours ago, [TPH] iNadeox said:

Am I the only one that watched the whole video? I'm tempted to try out 1.35 now but I don't want to screw up my saves and my TrucksBook. That would be a pain in the back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think I have seen a few people with double/triple trailers around Calais, especially the Calais Port. But I am not quite sure if that is allowed or not. They'll probably still have the area blocked and have the player kicked when a player does go to the place. But since the update does specifically say that Germany and Netherlands, they may finally allowed doubles (and triples if that works.) around C-D Road. Although they may probably be less people actually driving with the doubles/triples and actually doing jobs as these things are heavy and hard to maneuver especially in crowded and tight spaces such as the C-D Road itself.

Yee , They are currently not allowed but when this update drops to mp..... oh boy we finna have an apocalypse . It'll be a massive wave of people just hopping onto the CD road for the sole purpose of trolling xD 

21 hours ago, [TPH] iNadeox said:

Nope XD, I just needed to test it after the video and my bad surprise... If you try the new version and then downgrade for play MP, your savegame cannot be loaded, so... If you try the new version, no multiplayer till DEV team release the TruckermP update.

Due a this, I think DEV guys should be more efficient when these situations may happen. Maybe in the message about INCOMPATIBLE in the main page should have also something like "TRYING NEW VERSION THE SAVEGAME WILL BE INCOMPATIBLE WITH ANY PREVIOUS VERSION"

19 hours ago, swiftyniko said:

Yee , They are currently not allowed but when this update drops to mp..... oh boy we finna have an apocalypse . It'll be a massive wave of people just hopping onto the CD road for the sole purpose of trolling xD 

Well to be frank, most of the people driving in the CD Road are either trollers, or bored. Gotta admit, I do that some times like go from Calais to Duisburg once before heading to sleep, just like a way of making myself feel sleepy after a long 3000km convoy or what not. But I only usually do drive in the CD Road together with a few [TPH] members or even just solo but I do actually bring cargo to deliver and not just an empty owned trailer. There are also already a couple of times that I went to CD Road not knowing it is the CD Road since I'm doing a long solo delivery like around 2000km or so and only realizing it is the CD Road when I see the amount of players and the chat going crazy about someone saying "rec ban <insert number here>" or something about "hey all report <number> for blocking".

1 hour ago, McGalcri said:

Nope XD, I just needed to test it after the video and my bad surprise... If you try the new version and then downgrade for play MP, your savegame cannot be loaded, so... If you try the new version, no multiplayer till DEV team release the TruckermP update.

Due a this, I think DEV guys should be more efficient when these situations may happen. Maybe in the message about INCOMPATIBLE in the main page should have also something like "TRYING NEW VERSION THE SAVEGAME WILL BE INCOMPATIBLE WITH ANY PREVIOUS VERSION"

Not necessarily a problem of the TruckersMP Devs but that would be nice. Although making a suggestion about that in the actual suggestions category of the TMP Forums would probably be useless as it would take days, weeks, or even months for that to be see and accepted. I'd probably still go try 1.35 but I'd just duplicate my save folder so I wouldnt have problems later on when downgrading back to 1.34 to play TruckersMP if it still hasn't been updated to work with 1.35.

76561198136394601.png

image.png.3a469fc6c20225a7608e8705bb8150c5.png|image.png.9dd78c47b8aceb13f4907f4d2d669585.png|image.png.744ced8a4ea99071cd7af3b1892ef168.png|image.png.7e3bb40469f591d1f01db0bb788244ff.png|image.png.2575f58f66623c27724459bd2538fcf1.png|image.png.b185e69ecf1956dd8d073810c550ade5.png|image.png.d2d3099e2a60bcb9e4916e09413dfa8a.png

image.png

Warning

SCS has changed some of the default values for truck physics in 1.35

There are now sliders in the truck settings you can use to adjust the physics.

Range of these sliders (I have used the console to read the min/max values):

Braking intensity 0.33 to 3.0

Truck stability  0.0 to 0.5 

Trailer stability 0.0 to 0.5

Suspension stiffness 0.0 to 1.0

Cabin suspension stiffness 0.0 to 1.0

Default values are, of course, maximum values (sliders all the way to the right), except for braking intensity, which has default value of 1.0 (slider in the center).

Thing is, truck and trailer stability was at 1.0 by default in 1.34, so the trucks and trailers will be less stable in 1.35

Another issue is, that you can set higher values then the sliders allow, using the console commands.

So if the sliders values are somehow enforced, that would be just perfect, too many users are probably already abusing this "feature".

Btw, I had already set both truck and trailer stability and suspension stiffness in 1.34 to 0.5, as a compromise btw sim and arcade. Cabin suspension is new option that was not adjustable in 1.34.

I recommend lowering suspension stiffness to 0.5, it makes unlikely, that you become victim of the infamous nitro boost glitch when driving over bumps in the road surface, provided that you maintain reasonable speed.

27 minutes ago, DavinaETS said:

I have all my stability on 0 for max realism & care. Really brings quality to the experience. I'm interested in this "nitro boost glitch" one speaks of - is it like *that* 30km/h speed hump in Nice?...

I agree, that is the best, unfortunately it also makes you extremely vulnerable to rammers and trolls, as you are very easy to tip over. After some negative experience I have settled for these "lite" settings in multiplayer.

Nitro boost glitch (my only recording), that's what I call it, is spontaneous instantaneous increase in speed ranging from like 5 to 30 km/h, occuring  while driving over bumps, such as railroad crossing or bridge joints. In severe cases it often results in loss of control when truck's front axle gets lifted off the ground. Glitch is more prominent with scout cars, you can see it in any recent "idiots on the road" youtube video, when they drive over the train tracks on c-d road, even if they had to stop for train, when they floor it afterwards.

On 6/8/2019 at 7:52 PM, [TPH] iNadeox said:

Well to be frank, most of the people driving in the CD Road are either trollers, or bored. Gotta admit, I do that some times like go from Calais to Duisburg once before heading to sleep, just like a way of making myself feel sleepy after a long 3000km convoy or what not. But I only usually do drive in the CD Road together with a few [TPH] members or even just solo but I do actually bring cargo to deliver and not just an empty owned trailer. There are also already a couple of times that I went to CD Road not knowing it is the CD Road since I'm doing a long solo delivery like around 2000km or so and only realizing it is the CD Road when I see the amount of players and the chat going crazy about someone saying "rec ban <insert number here>" or something about "hey all report <number> for blocking".

Not necessarily a problem of the TruckersMP Devs but that would be nice. Although making a suggestion about that in the actual suggestions category of the TMP Forums would probably be useless as it would take days, weeks, or even months for that to be see and accepted. I'd probably still go try 1.35 but I'd just duplicate my save folder so I wouldnt have problems later on when downgrading back to 1.34 to play TruckersMP if it still hasn't been updated to work with 1.35.

Excuse me if I wrote uncorrectly hehehe, I just wanted to say, DEV team or Website team or whatever... just to add an ALERT in the message in the main page "TruckersMP incompatible with latest ETS version" about if you test new version without backup savegames would turn them totally incompatible and you will be forced to wait the TruckersMP update (like me right now hehe). Standing by for convoyes (4 convoyes I missed this weekend due this hehe)

I just thought it was just like another updates before, incompatibles but dont messing with the savegame, I was aware the new version will be not compatible yet, but I never needed to backup my savegames before and now... Im missing up trolls drivers :lol:

47 minutes ago, McGalcri said:

Excuse me if I wrote uncorrectly hehehe, I just wanted to say, DEV team or Website team or whatever... just to add an ALERT in the message in the main page "TruckersMP incompatible with latest ETS version" about if you test new version without backup savegames would turn them totally incompatible and you will be forced to wait the TruckersMP update (like me right now hehe). Standing by for convoyes (4 convoyes I missed this weekend due this hehe)

I just thought it was just like another updates before, incompatibles but dont messing with the savegame, I was aware the new version will be not compatible yet, but I never needed to backup my savegames before and now... Im missing up trolls drivers :lol:

Excuse me, but I think game creates backups of your "profiles" for some updates, not sure if every time.  You can try checking your "Euro Truck Simulator 2" folder, there should be some folders with "bak" in the name, in my case, I have 2 folders:  "profiles(1.34.0.41s).bak"  and "profiles(1.35.1.1s).bak", first one is from 13. may, other one from 6. june.  You can try this if you are too desperate.

42 minutes ago, Granite said:

Excuse me, but I think game creates backups of your "profiles" for some updates, not sure if every time.  You can try checking your "Euro Truck Simulator 2" folder, there should be some folders with "bak" in the name, in my case, I have 2 folders:  "profiles(1.34.0.41s).bak"  and "profiles(1.35.1.1s).bak", first one is from 13. may, other one from 6. june.  You can try this if you are too desperate.

HELL YEAH!!! I love you!!!! :D I have some auto Backups!!!!! You are the man (woman) !!!!! :love:

11 hours ago, McGalcri said:

10 hours ago, Granite said:

9 hours ago, McGalcri said:

HELL YEAH!!! I love you!!!! :D I have some auto Backups!!!!! You are the man (woman) !!!!! :love:

Problem fixed hahah someone also from the TruckersMP Facebook group told me that so at least now you can play again. I still haven't tried out 1.35 and I guess I'll stick to 1.34 for now just for the sake of being able to play multiplayer and join in our vtc's daily convoys.

76561198136394601.png

image.png

Our devs are working on it, please be patient -_-

King Regards           

TruckersMP Translation Team

123.PNG

Ryotaink

Archived