Unsupported version Read more... ×

2 hours ago, McDodge34 [FR QC] said:

I simply wish we would attract more truck simulator fans than truck racing fans on TruckersMP, sadly statistics prove that majority of players being on EU#2 they don't want speed limits and certainly don't want to follow any road rules of any kind.

I'll be honest, i don't care about the speed limits in SP either. Also considering some people are real truck drivers maybe they don't want to stick to the limit as they are stuck at 56 mp/h or around there all day which must get annoying when you want to pass someone slower but it takes a decade to do it & everyone behind gets annoyed that a truck is holding them up!

i dont understand some people here or i have to say little kids? These devs dont holding back this update because they dont care. They are taking a lot of (free) time  because they care a lot . so that you can play online without bugs. I rather mutch to wait and have a solid update. all these little kids are crying for what? you probably cant drive normaly. People that complain are just sad and having not else to do . And if you realy want to play online just downgrade. And if you have overwrite youre save game... well... your just realy stupid! Make a new save game dumy, its not that hard. 

Without this devs you never had ets2 online so stop complaining!

I just wanna thank the devs for there hard work! And please take the time you need on this update. I preffer a solid update over a buggy one.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Confused 1
  • True Story 1

13 hours ago, Ariel said:

I agree. If most players who like simulation choose EU #1 instead EU #2, we gonna have a better balanced community in my opinion.

That would be great, but I think, like me, we all are looking for meeting a lot of people (with the hope they are good drivers hahahaha). But I will give a chance to EU1 (when the 1.35 works in MP)

12 hours ago, ScaniaFan89 said:

I'll be honest, i don't care about the speed limits in SP either. Also considering some people are real truck drivers maybe they don't want to stick to the limit as they are stuck at 56 mp/h or around there all day which must get annoying when you want to pass someone slower but it takes a decade to do it & everyone behind gets annoyed that a truck is holding them up!

Exactly @ScaniaFan89 Real truck drivers also love to drive here with the adventage, due its a game, they can just go faster than normal. Driving Faster than real speed limits not imply to ignore traffic rules. You can perfectly drive at 120km/h or 130km/h keeping your lane, overtaking correctly, reducing speed when necesary and of course, inside cities use normal speeds and follow traffic lights. Simple, easy and safe.

Something we ALL need to keep in mind, there are a lot of kids playing this simulator and people without real driving licenses, so they dont really know real traffic rules. The problem here, is their lack of common sense mostly. With or without driving license, everybody know going in wrong way is a bad idea.

14 hours ago, McDodge34 [FR QC] said:

I simply wish we would attract more truck simulator fans than truck racing fans on TruckersMP, sadly statistics prove that majority of players being on EU#2 they don't want speed limits and certainly don't want to follow any road rules of any kind.

Well, yeah. It's kind of obvious that most players wouldn't like speed limits considering how empty the roads are if you don't stick to specific zones. I do long hauler jobs in the east and there's often NO ONE on those roads. I'm not gonna stick to 80 on an empty road. Some places in the game are just completely abandoned like Krakow and Budapest areas.

If the mod had NPCs or just more people everywhere, this would be way different.

3 hours ago, McGalcri said:

@ScaniaFan89 Driving Faster than real speed limits not imply to ignore traffic rules. You can perfectly drive at 120km/h or 130km/h keeping your lane, overtaking correctly, reducing speed when necesary and of course, inside cities use normal speeds and follow traffic lights. Simple, easy and safe.

I wish it was true what you said.
Sadly, many players I encounter are not able to drive safely at excessive speed not to mention to perform a safe overtaking maneuver.

3 hours ago, McGalcri said:

Something we ALL need to keep in mind, there are a lot of kids playing this simulator and people without real driving licenses, so they dont really know real traffic rules. The problem here, is their lack of common sense mostly. With or without driving license, everybody know going in wrong way is a bad idea.

Obviously, you do not need to own a driving license or know real traffic rules to play the simulator.
IMO, it would be already sufficient if all players stick to the in-game rules.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Joao Rodrigues said:

I wish it was true what you said.
Sadly, many players I encounter are not able to drive safely at excessive speed not to mention to perform a safe overtaking maneuver.

Obviously, you do not need to own a driving license or know real traffic rules to play the simulator.
IMO, it would be already sufficient if all players stick to the in-game rules.

Yeah, all depend about what do you use as controller. In my case, i can perfectly drive at 150km/h keeping one lane with my Logitech G27. Others using Xbox controller, maybe should use lower speed, with keyboard control... please, keep 60km/h HAHAHAHA.

About the real license... it help a lot, because that mean you learned it in the driving school. I know several people (playing in single player) who dont know the meaning of some signals, dont know they should use right lane... and several things we could think are simple and basic.

"There are no stupid questions, only stupids who dont ask" its my motto hehe, because some things would be stupid for someone, but others who never heard about that, its normal they dont know it.

The important thing is.... WE NEED v1.35 ASAP!!! hahahahahahaha.

• Like 1