Update 1.35 release

Leon Baker

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Doc.Dead said:

Same im in Amsterdam and got kick for double trailer why? IS TMP still being ignorant to let double trailers out of germany netherlands after the base game allowes double trailers to be driven in these area? pls update rule and let these trailers be driven in these areas.

I would not say that TruckersMP is ignorant by not adapting all features of singleplayer to their mod.
It is more a protection of their playerbase from...well.. their playerbase.
The community has lots of inexperienced, ignorant and reckless drivers that might cause more mayhem to the roads, if you give them the right "tools", e.g. oversized cargo trailers and double trailers.

3 hours ago, Joao Rodrigues said:

I would not say that TruckersMP is ignorant by not adapting all features of singleplayer to their mod.
The community has lots of inexperienced, ignorant and reckless drivers that might cause more mayhem to the roads, if you give them the right "tools", e.g. oversized cargo trailers and double trailers.

This really sucks. They need to remove the restrictions.

they are not doing it for the playerbase. If they where then a lot of trolls would get permabans.

On 6/19/2019 at 7:33 AM, Joao Rodrigues said:

That's how games die. When they start coddling the playerbase. The competitor of TruckersMP is going to murder them when he exits beta stage soon enough.
What was even the point of waiting 2 weeks if not all the updates are implemented?

13 hours ago, BustyChicksFTW said:

That's how games die. When they start coddling the playerbase. The competitor of TruckersMP is going to murder them when he exits beta stage soon enough.
What was even the point of waiting 2 weeks if not all the updates are implemented?

Nobody is going to be murdered.

And I am not even gonna ask who you are referring to with "the competitor".
Fact is that TruckersMP as the first multiplayer mod for ETS2/ ATS had to learn the hard way. Every other mod can already build up on their experiences and learn from their evolution.
I can imagine that players will eventually spread over multiple multiplayer mods, which only means that one multiplayer mod will lose some players and another mod will gain some players. I think competition can only be healthy in this niche market for all of us.
TruckersMP has proven itself being worthy for over 5 years now, and that is something that nobody can take away from them. Whatever features other mods will promote (e.g. different server configurations and rules), they eventually will face similar problems with trolls and the like. And the way how they handle these core issues will decide about the satisfaction of their players and with that about their future.

From my experience, complaining about the waiting time of the update to be implemented into multiplayer does not speed things up. I could imagine that the TruckersMP team were busy with preparing and hosting the Race Championship event while trying to update the mod to 1.35 at the same time.
And if not all features were implemented yet does not mean that they will not be implemented at all, but maybe at a later time. Patience is a virtue.
Maybe you want to join the team one day and lend a hand next time. It will keep you busy and distracted from the long waiting time and will give you some idea how much work it really is to update the multiplayer mod.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/3/2019 at 3:55 PM, povgamer said:

I think the voice navigation is unnecessary for us. If you just started playing the game, I would use voice nav. However, most of us normal truckers know where to go and how to follow the navigation.

Well... that happens in normal conditions. When you need to have 4 eyes focused in 3 trolls aproaching... everyone make mistakes :D 

10 hours ago, DaFonz62 said:

I really wish I could play on MP .While I can play on Steam, it's just not the same thing.Is there ANY kind of deadline that will tell us when we can expect the new build to be available for download? 

Hi  Truckers mp uses ver 1.35 now for  ATS and ETS2,   Also check you have the latest mp updates by opening Truckers mp and click f1 and click install new updates (if any) then load the game.  Also no  MODS will work in Multiplayer.

On 6/23/2019 at 10:41 AM, Joao Rodrigues said:

Nobody is going to be murdered.

And I am not even gonna ask who you are referring to with "the competitor".
Fact is that TruckersMP as the first multiplayer mod for ETS2/ ATS had to learn the hard way. Every other mod can already build up on their experiences and learn from their evolution.
I can imagine that players will eventually spread over multiple multiplayer mods, which only means that one multiplayer mod will lose some players and another mod will gain some players. I think competition can only be healthy in this niche market for all of us.
TruckersMP has proven itself being worthy for over 5 years now, and that is something that nobody can take away from them. Whatever features other mods will promote (e.g. different server configurations and rules), they eventually will face similar problems with trolls and the like. And the way how they handle these core issues will decide about the satisfaction of their players and with that about their future.

From my experience, complaining about the waiting time of the update to be implemented into multiplayer does not speed things up. I could imagine that the TruckersMP team were busy with preparing and hosting the Race Championship event while trying to update the mod to 1.35 at the same time.
And if not all features were implemented yet does not mean that they will not be implemented at all, but maybe at a later time. Patience is a virtue.
Maybe you want to join the team one day and lend a hand next time. It will keep you busy and distracted from the long waiting time and will give you some idea how much work it really is to update the multiplayer mod.

Just a guess but i  think hes talking about Infinitetruckers.com  I have a seen some members from here over their in the forum I lke their slogan 'where the community comes first' so far they are keeping up promises but will need to wait until it finally gets released  dont take offence truckers mp but it starting to get where the staff suggests things it get approved.  but when the players suggest something it get shot down instanly.  Also when forum messages are posted alot of time the posts will get moved to the staff forums so only the staff of truckers mp can respond  [I assume to stop the trolls giving false info]. apart from that   I  really appriciate the team for making a FREE mod . of truckers mp. ;)  Is it because the hosting Server arent able to add anything else or is it because of costs?  Also just an idea why doesnt truckersmp and infite truckers see if they want to become partners because that way they can bounce ideas of each other.  Thanks for all your work see you on the road  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello there, 

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me.  

// Locked and moved to Archive.

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG] 

Archived