Update 1.35 release

Leon Baker

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, McDodge34 [FR QC] said:

I simply wish we would attract more truck simulator fans than truck racing fans on TruckersMP, sadly statistics prove that majority of players being on EU#2 they don't want speed limits and certainly don't want to follow any road rules of any kind.

I'll be honest, i don't care about the speed limits in SP either. Also considering some people are real truck drivers maybe they don't want to stick to the limit as they are stuck at 56 mp/h or around there all day which must get annoying when you want to pass someone slower but it takes a decade to do it & everyone behind gets annoyed that a truck is holding them up!

i dont understand some people here or i have to say little kids? These devs dont holding back this update because they dont care. They are taking a lot of (free) time  because they care a lot . so that you can play online without bugs. I rather mutch to wait and have a solid update. all these little kids are crying for what? you probably cant drive normaly. People that complain are just sad and having not else to do . And if you realy want to play online just downgrade. And if you have overwrite youre save game... well... your just realy stupid! Make a new save game dumy, its not that hard. 

Without this devs you never had ets2 online so stop complaining!

I just wanna thank the devs for there hard work! And please take the time you need on this update. I preffer a solid update over a buggy one.

13 hours ago, Ariel said:

I agree. If most players who like simulation choose EU #1 instead EU #2, we gonna have a better balanced community in my opinion.

That would be great, but I think, like me, we all are looking for meeting a lot of people (with the hope they are good drivers hahahaha). But I will give a chance to EU1 (when the 1.35 works in MP)

12 hours ago, ScaniaFan89 said:

I'll be honest, i don't care about the speed limits in SP either. Also considering some people are real truck drivers maybe they don't want to stick to the limit as they are stuck at 56 mp/h or around there all day which must get annoying when you want to pass someone slower but it takes a decade to do it & everyone behind gets annoyed that a truck is holding them up!

Exactly @ScaniaFan89 Real truck drivers also love to drive here with the adventage, due its a game, they can just go faster than normal. Driving Faster than real speed limits not imply to ignore traffic rules. You can perfectly drive at 120km/h or 130km/h keeping your lane, overtaking correctly, reducing speed when necesary and of course, inside cities use normal speeds and follow traffic lights. Simple, easy and safe.

Something we ALL need to keep in mind, there are a lot of kids playing this simulator and people without real driving licenses, so they dont really know real traffic rules. The problem here, is their lack of common sense mostly. With or without driving license, everybody know going in wrong way is a bad idea.

14 hours ago, McDodge34 [FR QC] said:

I simply wish we would attract more truck simulator fans than truck racing fans on TruckersMP, sadly statistics prove that majority of players being on EU#2 they don't want speed limits and certainly don't want to follow any road rules of any kind.

Well, yeah. It's kind of obvious that most players wouldn't like speed limits considering how empty the roads are if you don't stick to specific zones. I do long hauler jobs in the east and there's often NO ONE on those roads. I'm not gonna stick to 80 on an empty road. Some places in the game are just completely abandoned like Krakow and Budapest areas.

If the mod had NPCs or just more people everywhere, this would be way different.

3 hours ago, McGalcri said:

@ScaniaFan89 Driving Faster than real speed limits not imply to ignore traffic rules. You can perfectly drive at 120km/h or 130km/h keeping your lane, overtaking correctly, reducing speed when necesary and of course, inside cities use normal speeds and follow traffic lights. Simple, easy and safe.

I wish it was true what you said.
Sadly, many players I encounter are not able to drive safely at excessive speed not to mention to perform a safe overtaking maneuver.

3 hours ago, McGalcri said:

Something we ALL need to keep in mind, there are a lot of kids playing this simulator and people without real driving licenses, so they dont really know real traffic rules. The problem here, is their lack of common sense mostly. With or without driving license, everybody know going in wrong way is a bad idea.

Obviously, you do not need to own a driving license or know real traffic rules to play the simulator.
IMO, it would be already sufficient if all players stick to the in-game rules.

3 hours ago, Joao Rodrigues said:

I wish it was true what you said.
Sadly, many players I encounter are not able to drive safely at excessive speed not to mention to perform a safe overtaking maneuver.

Obviously, you do not need to own a driving license or know real traffic rules to play the simulator.
IMO, it would be already sufficient if all players stick to the in-game rules.

Yeah, all depend about what do you use as controller. In my case, i can perfectly drive at 150km/h keeping one lane with my Logitech G27. Others using Xbox controller, maybe should use lower speed, with keyboard control... please, keep 60km/h HAHAHAHA.

About the real license... it help a lot, because that mean you learned it in the driving school. I know several people (playing in single player) who dont know the meaning of some signals, dont know they should use right lane... and several things we could think are simple and basic.

"There are no stupid questions, only stupids who dont ask" its my motto hehe, because some things would be stupid for someone, but others who never heard about that, its normal they dont know it.

The important thing is.... WE NEED v1.35 ASAP!!! hahahahahahaha.

The thing is you people, don't know how to downgrade your game, I'm still on 1.34 and I can happily drive around on MP.

You need to learn to not let your game update and put it back to the previous version. Then there would be no need to complain about not being able to play on TMP.

I've seen numerous people in here complaining about the devs not having the update done yet....Just be patient or go on another game or even on SP.

It's not that hard you know........

8 hours ago, Twilight_Sparkle said:

The thing is you people, don't know how to downgrade your game, I'm still on 1.34 and I can happily drive around on MP.

You need to learn to not let your game update and put it back to the previous version. Then there would be no need to complain about not being able to play on TMP.

I've seen numerous people in here complaining about the devs not having the update done yet....Just be patient or go on another game or even on SP.

It's not that hard you know........

Some of us saved our profile after testing v1.35 overridden the old profile. So you can't access the server with your profile that you put hard work in anymore. Most of us thought it would be a quick upgrade as the update was available on the beta branch for weeks with 0 changes brought to it from release. So now we're sitting with a 1.35 profile in our game waiting for truckers mp to update occasionally going SP.

I know you can cheatengine your way to a new profile, but some of us played legitimately.

It's not that hard to understand you know..................

11 hours ago, BustyChicksFTW said:

Some of us saved our profile after testing v1.35 overridden the old profile. So you can't access the server with your profile that you put hard work in anymore. Most of us thought it would be a quick upgrade as the update was available on the beta branch for weeks with 0 changes brought to it from release. So now we're sitting with a 1.35 profile in our game waiting for truckers mp to update occasionally going SP.

I know you can cheatengine your way to a new profile, but some of us played legitimately.

Try looking for a solution on this forum or the SCS forums. I had the same problem, the only thing I had to do was copy the config file from the latest 1.34 version. There are backups from your save files from each version in the Euro Truck Simulator 2 folder: profiles(1.34.0.41s).bak

Honestly, there are solutions enough on how to solve this problem, a bit of googling or searching around on the different fora gets you a long way ;)

Moral of the story, that's why you don't use your main profile in beta's or new versions if you wanna keep playing TMP ;)

Knowing the profile of a lot of players of EU#2, if a server would offer them more modded cars and no speed restriction, they would switch to it cause they don't give a damn about the goal of this game being a truck driving simulator, what they want is a GTA/race simulator instead, its a shame that the most popular servers of all is so dangerous and people are careless on it, but I know I'm at least not alone that drives 99,9% of the time on EU#1 because I enjoy simulation and following the road rules, its as close as I will ever dream, I can't have any driving license because of problems with my eyes.

I Totally understand how you feel alot of I assume kids and teen think EST2 MP  is |GTA need for speed.  and act like butts driving in and out of the lines trying to cause a crash.  Sure it does make it more intresting but some they get butt hurt when I tell them they are reported and try to blame lag.  my advice  is why dont you have Fiber or why dont you go to the freeroam mode instead then comes the FU bit and I reply Thanks for the screenshot then I keep on driving

22 hours ago, BustyChicksFTW said:

Well if you wanted to play on TMP you should have thought about not updating at all. Then you wouldn't be in this situation.   The Devs can't work any faster, and all the salty people complaining about why it isn't updated yet isnt gonna help either.

29 minutes ago, Celtic_elf said:

There will be soon coming a new DLC out "Road to the Black Sea" in ETS2, I think they are waiting until that one comes out. Then TruckersMP will be updated to 1.35 for the rest decrease to temporary_1_34 for now.

Finally it is impossible, the extension "Road to the Black Sea" is not ready to be released before September SCS Software are only at the beginning. I think Truckersmp doesn’t need to wait for this card extension to update the servers to 1.35. They can do it before and when the "Road to the Black Sea" extension officially comes out, then TruckersMP will do another update to include it later.

24 minutes ago, Celtic_elf said:

There will be soon coming a new DLC out "Road to the Black Sea" in ETS2, I think they are waiting until that one comes out. Then TruckersMP will be updated to 1.35 for the rest decrease to temporary_1_34 for now.

I think that TMP is not  gonna wait until that DLC release for what i know and just read on other topics there are some problems whit Dx11 and other random stuff thats wy its taking some more time than normal

^The game runs amazingly well in DirectX 11.  With improved fps and draw distance graphics and a few other gems too, it's a welcome upgrade from DirectX 9.

39 minutes ago, martin999 said:

You are already kidding not that after 14 days since the update is still not mp 1.35 still write how I work on it and still this is not really possible just still excuse me and nothing to do it for free and in the free time but it will overcome

If your complaining about waiting for 1.35 just dont. Ain't gonna make it come any faster

Hello
An upgrade is great and beautiful.
New trailer trailers and double trailers in Germany and the Netherlands are allowed.
New road in France
And the second version of the new German roads.
GPS spokesman
New drivers for the fleet
And ...
But there's a big problem.
After a few days, truckersMP still does not support version 1.35.
This is a big problem for a game.

Archived