Update 1.35 release

Leon Baker

Well, our devs are working on it. Please be patient.

King Regards           

TruckersMP Translation Team

123.PNG

Ryotaink

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, dIPLO92 said:

oh c mon wher is update what is so long wtf !!!

Why are you asking me? I'm not part of the development team on here...

And for those always asking about "oh when will the update come" just wait and be patient.  Play on 1.35 in single player or downgrade to 1.34 or even play a different game or hell....go outside.  Constant complaining will not make the update process go any faster, any sane person on here will tell you this.

16 minutes ago, [ST-LH] The Englishman said:

Why are you asking me? I'm not part of the development team on here...

And for those always asking about "oh when will the update come" just wait and be patient.  Play on 1.35 in single player or downgrade to 1.34 or even play a different game or hell....go outside.  Constant complaining will not make the update process go any faster, any sane person on here will tell you this.

Brother we are so on the same page on that one ;)

I sent back my gaming wheel for repair because some issues with this.

Let's see what's first: My Wheel back at me or 1.35 at TMP ^^

The attitudes of some people here in this thread are appalling. The dev team is working hard, dedicating hours of their own personal time so that everyone can continue to enjoy a good multiplayer experience, and yet so many of you are acting like spoiled, impatient children. If you lot are that bothered by how long the update is taking, then perhaps consider learning to mod so you can join the team and help speed up the process. Or, here's a novel idea; find someone else to do while you wait. It's only been a week for heaven sake.

1 hour ago, McclaudEagle said:

The attitudes of some people here in this thread are appalling. The dev team is working hard, dedicating hours of their own personal time so that everyone can continue to enjoy a good multiplayer experience, and yet so many of you are acting like spoiled, impatient children. If you lot are that bothered by how long the update is taking, then perhaps consider learning to mod so you can join the team and help speed up the process. Or, here's a novel idea; find someone else to do while you wait. It's only been a week for heaven sake.

FYI : A lot of TruckersMP players are actually spoiled little brats, no surprise they want their baba right away, my understanding right now is that probably the only dev that can work on updating the server is probably busy in his personal life, or even on vacations, he deserves some private time away from the keyboard if he wants, no one is paying him for this hard work that he does for free on his free time, Then I see people complaining, why only 1 dev can update the code, because sharing it is very dangerous, you never know who is truly behind the keyboard, someone may just want to offer their help to get access to the server code and release the code so people could have their own servers which would mean the end of TruckersMP, we wouldn't see any server with more than 100 people ever if that would happen, which means totally empty maps so useless mod, it must stay strictly private code so we can enjoy the servers we have with a lot of people on them at the same time. Yup servers with mods could be fun, but supporting them would be such an headache, I wouldn't want to have to deal with it if I was a game dev.

Now, we wait, something tells me we should have this 1.35 update before the end of this weekend, but be prepared, it could be released at a weird time where there's no one on the server so the transition will be smoother for everyone than if they release it at peak hours.

76561198104067447.png

On 6/6/2019 at 7:59 PM, akuponcture said:

Where's my Renault Range T already?!

Trucks take long to create. Theres nothing to whine about, SCS added a new truck recently to the game.

To implement Renault Range T, SCS would firstly need some licenses. This costs money. Also, SCS needs to rent a truck to start up on working. Taking sounds and 3d scanning takes very long to finish off. Later, then the truck needs to get converted to ETS2 and all bugs need to get fixed. Also all paint jobs available in this game need to be adapted for the truck, so new skins need to be created which takes long too.

Rather stop whining about a truck, SCS is doing a great job with the work in ATS and ETS2.

^If you really want to join then downgrade to 1.34. 

Theres a a lot of new additional things that have been added (for both games) of which will take time. 

11 hours ago, McDodge34 [FR QC] said:

Then I see people complaining, why only 1 dev can update the code, because sharing it is very dangerous, you never know who is truly behind the keyboard, someone may just want to offer their help to get access to the server code and release the code so people could have their own servers which would mean the end of TruckersMP

Urm thats already happened....

6 hours ago, poland.ball said:

Trucks take long to create. Theres nothing to whine about, SCS added a new truck recently to the game.

To implement Renault Range T, SCS would firstly need some licenses. This costs money. Also, SCS needs to rent a truck to start up on working. Taking sounds and 3d scanning takes very long to finish off. Later, then the truck needs to get converted to ETS2 and all bugs need to get fixed. Also all paint jobs available in this game need to be adapted for the truck, so new skins need to be created which takes long too.

Rather stop whining about a truck, SCS is doing a great job with the work in ATS and ETS2.

The Range T is finished, they are just waiting for permission to release it. Its tied up with Renault Cars & Volvo ( Renault Cars for the badge & Volvo for the engines )

2 minutes ago, [ST-LH] The Englishman said:

Theres a a lot of new additional things that have been added (for both games) of which will take time. 

I think hes either away or busy at work " something along those lines " as he hasn't been on & rootkiller said the update is in the works....Usually updates are out pretty quickly, even the big ones

8 minutes ago, [ST-LH] The Englishman said:

As I said, downgrading doesn't work for me since my game crashes (for a reason I haven't found out yet) when I start the MP on 1.34. So I'm basically stuck on the 1.35. That's why I was wondering how long it will take for the 1.35 to be released on TMP-Servers

@Lipsiatrucker I'm just gonna kindly ask you to be patient. The release of the next client might be delayed indeed due to the reasons that The Englishman gave,. There are many new features to be added. If you're having problems with running the game after downgrading it, the best advice I can give you is to create a post in the Help section, providing all the information in your hands such as screenshots or game logs, so that our Support personnel can help you out.

Usually findable between Western Germany and Denmark.

percent_0

^Bit of a vague reply isn't it?  The person just wanted a link showing that SCS have finished it but directing him/her to Google where many many rumours roam isn't a good idea.

18 hours ago, McDodge34 [FR QC] said:

Then I see people complaining, why only 1 dev can update the code, because sharing it is very dangerous, you never know who is truly behind the keyboard, someone may just want to offer their help to get access to the server code and release the code so people could have their own servers

Lol what?
Dude everyone congregates on the most popular servers, not on smaller ones. That's why Icecrown is still the most popular WotLK private server despite it being terribly coded.

1 hour ago, BustyChicksFTW said:

Lol what?
Dude everyone congregates on the most popular servers, not on smaller ones. That's why Icecrown is still the most popular WotLK private server despite it being terribly coded.

Knowing the profile of a lot of players of EU#2, if a server would offer them more modded cars and no speed restriction, they would switch to it cause they don't give a damn about the goal of this game being a truck driving simulator, what they want is a GTA/race simulator instead, its a shame that the most popular servers of all is so dangerous and people are careless on it, but I know I'm at least not alone that drives 99,9% of the time on EU#1 because I enjoy simulation and following the road rules, its as close as I will ever dream, I can't have any driving license because of problems with my eyes.

76561198104067447.png

1 hour ago, McDodge34 [FR QC] said:

Knowing the profile of a lot of players of EU#2, if a server would offer them more modded cars and no speed restriction, they would switch to it cause they don't give a damn about the goal of this game being a truck driving simulator, what they want is a GTA/race simulator instead, its a shame that the most popular servers of all is so dangerous and people are careless on it, but I know I'm at least not alone that drives 99,9% of the time on EU#1 because I enjoy simulation and following the road rules, its as close as I will ever dream, I can't have any driving license because of problems with my eyes.

Then if you drive on EU #1 what do you care about popularity? It's not like we pay a subscription.

49 minutes ago, BustyChicksFTW said:

Then if you drive on EU #1 what do you care about popularity? It's not like we pay a subscription.

I simply wish we would attract more truck simulator fans than truck racing fans on TruckersMP, sadly statistics prove that majority of players being on EU#2 they don't want speed limits and certainly don't want to follow any road rules of any kind.

76561198104067447.png

2 hours ago, McDodge34 [FR QC] said:

15 minutes ago, McDodge34 [FR QC] said:

I simply wish we would attract more truck simulator fans than truck racing fans on TruckersMP, sadly statistics prove that majority of players being on EU#2 they don't want speed limits and certainly don't want to follow any road rules of any kind.

I agree. If most players who like simulation choose EU #1 instead EU #2, we gonna have a better balanced community in my opinion.

fJVvhKb.png

Archived