Update 1.35 release

Leon Baker

1 hour ago, IpilkAlaus said:

Still no release. This is getting stupid guys, come on. 

Hi the Devs are working on the update as we speak but as i said in a previous post in the image image.thumb.png.34eda630b0bfb03f5d9334da51e5492b.png

there waiting for the update of ATS to drop which in due any hour now so they will update them both at the same time as it dont make scene to up date one then the other a few days later. so just hold tight for now :)

iou.PNG

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i still dont know what they are going to do with live adjusting trailers. people are gonna abuse it :) maybe if trailer has been adjusted it will put you on ghost mode?

And btw, not bringing an icon where ghost mode is active is just stupid. it was recommended a long time ago. when people spawn on road and we hit them, they dont get a ban. it is easy to be abused.

8 hours ago, Allan [Tango TR Owner] said:

Hi the Devs are working on the update as we speak but as i said in a previous post in the image image.thumb.png.34eda630b0bfb03f5d9334da51e5492b.png

there waiting for the update of ATS to drop which in due any hour now so they will update them both at the same time as it dont make scene to up date one then the other a few days later. so just hold tight for now :)

Whoosh.

You all will be pleased to know that 135 for ATS has landed this evening 

From Prime

Update 10/06/19

Hello everyone!

We are aware of the current update to ETS & ATS and are working on getting the multiplayer mod supported for the latest version as soon as possible.

Steam beta settings:

ETS: temporary_1_34 - 1.34.x for unsupported mods

ATS: temporary_1_34 - 1.34.x for unsupported mods

You can find a guide on how to downgrade your game to still be able to play the mod here:  

iou.PNG

6 hours ago, Allan [Tango TR Owner] said:

You all will be pleased to know that 135 for ATS has landed this evening 

From Prime

Update 10/06/19

Hello everyone!

We are aware of the current update to ETS & ATS and are working on getting the multiplayer mod supported for the latest version as soon as possible.

Steam beta settings:

ETS: temporary_1_34 - 1.34.x for unsupported mods

ATS: temporary_1_34 - 1.34.x for unsupported mods

You can find a guide on how to downgrade your game to still be able to play the mod here:  

Sadly I overwrote my game with a 1.35 save game. So I don't really have a choice but to wait for the upgrade. Unless I restart from 0. Or restart from 0 and cheat.

I completely understand its a big update and all. I have heard that TMP Devs were waiting on ATS to get to 1.35 before the pushed it for ETS (so like just 1 update to the TMP Client)  But we have been rocking on a week for this new update, I don't think (personally) I have ever seen it take this long for an update to be pushed. 

Even some more info from the devs, like oh were looking in a week to release it, We are having trouble importing some of the GPS Navigation voices into our servers. just more communication so we are all in the loop would be nice, it's just been like someones turned the lights out and we'll have 1.35 soon that's all I have heard is soon, it'll be soon, how long is soon I am about to go nuts hearing that word.... soon  lol lol. 

plates.png.7c439891de203ef73a0bdc85d0fd3423.png

On 6/10/2019 at 10:43 AM, TheDuckThatFloats said:

i still dont know what they are going to do with live adjusting trailers. people are gonna abuse it :) maybe if trailer has been adjusted it will put you on ghost mode?

And btw, not bringing an icon where ghost mode is active is just stupid. it was recommended a long time ago. when people spawn on road and we hit them, they dont get a ban. it is easy to be abused.

Don't think it can be abused, you only get prompted to adjust when taking a job that requires it i believe

8 hours ago, ScaniaFan89 said:

Don't think it can be abused, you only get prompted to adjust when taking a job that requires it i believe

Everything is possible in tmp

Such as admins not knowing all the rules 

:P

I just want to know when I can go online at 1.35.:wacko:

China Chenxi VTC COO --- 中国晨曦俱乐部首席运营官

Chinese  --- English     

*Asia's first TruckersMP official verified VTC*

Our goal is the stars and the sea  

寻求帮助 I 规则 I 中文板块 I 封禁申诉 I 反馈 I 招聘

On 6/6/2019 at 12:43 AM, GER-Zesa said:

When I asked when truckersmp is going to support 1.35 they laughed at my 'stupid' question and all I got was "When SCS releases 1.35."

1.35 has been out on beta for a long time now and there was enough time to prepare for it, and now, that it is out, guess what:

Mo7vUCV.jpg

Genius :) @JeffSFC

@JeffSFC 
 Ev6BGym.jpg-

Y'all need help or smh? What's wrong with the dev team? If you're already unable to answer questions properly I at least expect you to make an reply here. If the dev team is unable to make 1.35 compatible and being weeks late, why in earth are you not recruiting new devs? As much as you guys already lack mods ingame. Requirements set way too high for something people do in their free time.

@GER-Zesa TruckersMP is a free project for one. For two, we do not support betas as things change constantly and the final release out of beta is usually different then the beta releases with bug fixes etc, so there is no point of doing all that work and then having to redo it. Also, 1.35 is quite a big update so a lot has to be done to update our system for such updates. So, yes 1.35 will be supported, whenever it is done being supported. 

Archived