Washington DLC will be available from 11 June!

Miyu*

Poll about Washington DLC  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Will you get the Washington DLC?

Hello, ^_^

It looks so great, I cannot wait to visit the whole state, :love: of course I will buy it as soon as possible.

Thanks for sharing this video!

It will be a great Tuesday:love:

At the moment Steam achievements are already known:

Spoiler

TxCyW6N.png

+

Regular Price:

USD$11.99

EUR€11.99

GBP£8.99

+

Features

• 3,800 miles of dense road network
  • 16 brand new cities (Vancouver, Longview, Aberdeen, Olympia, Tacoma, Seattle, Everett, Port Angeles, Bellingham, Omak, Wenatchee, Yakima, Kennewick, Grand Coulee, Spokane, Colville)
  • More than 20 landmark bridges
  • 10 original truckstops
  • Keystone-Port Townsend Ferry
  • Everett swing bridge
  • Grand Coulee dam
  • Washington's iconic mountains (Mount St. Helens and Mt. Rainier)
  • Challenging logging cliff road
  • Dynamic speed limits and LED signs
  • Large and realistic ports (Seattle, Tacoma, Everett)
  • Many unique junctions
  • Distinct company docks for new cargoes: yacht builders, vast farms, material storages...
  • Washington-specific achievements to unlock

Amazing road in Washington:love: ...In my opinion IRL near city-Bellingham

Video: "Washington: Logging Roads Preview" /youtube SCS Software

More info about this road: Washington: Logging cliff road

&

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2019/04/09/american-truck-simulator-washington-preview/

The logging road near Bellingham, in the far north of the state, is everything I’ve dreamed of from American Truck Simulator since the start. Bumpy and winding, dirt not tarmac, snaking around around a mountain, straight through dense forest on either side, until it suddenly breaks open into plateaus and the best views in the state.

Nominally, this is purely a work road, there to enable log collections and deliveries, but what it’s really doing in ATS owning its second-string. Sight-seeing, escape and beauty, now fully away from the freeways and the traffic, just me and my truck and the trees. Driving simulator as walking simulator, a high-speed hike through exactly the kind of place I always go to in my mind’s eye whenever the walls close in. Tree-lined bliss.

jpg

jpg

jpg

Several films presenting DLC Washington:

1. Oscar Lee:

2. Blue Dragon:

3. Tarso Sousa:

4. Clumsy:

5. SimülasyonTÜRK:

6. GunninGamerz:

7.  Janusz0821:

8.  lArturlPL:

9. nordrheintvplay:

10. Squirrel

10 hours ago, SupportGuy said:

Is it going to be the same in price as the other expansions at something like 11.99 USD?

Probably - yes.

Look press information: https://scssoft.com/press/sheet?p=american_truck_simulator_washington

Regular Price:

USD$11.99

EUR€11.99

GBP£8.99

In addition, in my opinion, there will be packages if someone has another DLCs will buy Washington cheaper.

This new will together in bundle with WA/OR DLC (it will paid DLC)

76561198158535149.png                                                                                                                              ➡  My WoTr.                       

Renault Premium: 500.000km 

Renault Magnum: 257.500km   ▶

^

Washington requires 1.35. However, TMP is only supporting 1.34 so you have to wait for them to make it compatible with 1.35. After that, Washington DLC will be supported also.

If you needs to play ATS with TMP, you have to downgrade the game first for now (better to uninstall the Washington DLC also).

19 hours ago, Miyu* said:

^

Washington requires 1.35. However, TMP is only supporting 1.34 so you have to wait for them to make it compatible with 1.35. After that, Washington DLC will be supported also.

If you needs to play ATS with TMP, you have to downgrade the game first for now (better to uninstall the Washington DLC also).

not a big deal. i only play with TMP one day a week or so anyway since i drive a pete 389 IRL :) so hopefully by the time i get back from this trip or the next i will be able to use the new stuff

Archived